2008 Scion xB Radio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I read up on the Scion radio swap and started looking for a unit to replace the factory double din in my FJ62. I found a number of other people using the 2007 and earlier units in different cars. Then I came across this article on the new 2008 radios.

The new xB: Scion's icon loses rough edges - Other views (5) - CNNMoney.com

This one looks real sweet and seems like it would be a very nice replacement too. I found one on ebay. Seemed a bit spendy but maybe in a few months it will be just as cheap as the earlier models.

2008_scion_xb_stereo.jpg

I don't like the way it plays ipods. That's my biggest complaint about the xb. But then again, we just have the basic stereo, not the one pictured.

what year is yours? I was going to go with a late model... like 2006 or 2007.... then I found this. I thought it might be an upgrade and better choice. But then again it might not be a plug and play like the others....

It's an '08. The wife really liked the older body style, but I wouldn't budge. Then I fell in love with the redesign. We're both really happy with it, except me and the ipod thing.

Is it a plug and play like the older models? Same trimming required? Whats the ipod issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom