2008 Prius for donation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. We have a very nice Prius that we've decided to donate. If you need or know someone in need please pm me. Car is in great shape. Mechanically sound. All services done at Toyota of Santa Fe. Has a salvage title due to fender bender on the left front. That was repaired. We bought it that way. I'll load some pics in a bit. Car has 137k miles. Car was bought to shuttle my mother in law last year. Has new Bridgestone tires.

Here's a few pics. If you know anyone who could use a good reliable car let me know. Merry Christmas!

IMG_20201220_151408876_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201220_151344420_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201220_151334770.jpg

IMG_20201220_151312390_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201220_151354570_HDR.jpg

A little bit of history. This car has an impeccable service history. It's had over 50 service records that you can see on Toyota owner site. Main hybrid battery was replaced by Toyota of Santa Fe 7/2017 @ 110k. Everything this car has ever needed was done at the dealership.

If someone else isn't in need, I'm interested. One daughter drives an '06 Prius that we aren't sure how long is going to last and the other daughter will be driving on her own in a few months. Any lasting effects from the fender bender that you can tell--irregular tire wear or pulling primarily?

If someone else isn't in need, I'm interested. One daughter drives an '06 Prius that we aren't sure how long is going to last and the other daughter will be driving on her own in a few months. Any lasting effects from the fender bender that you can tell--irregular tire wear or pulling primarily?
We may have it donated. Gonna meet with an older lady on Tuesday. Not sure though if she will be able to drive it. I'll let you know what happens.

It does not have any irregular tire wear. Doesn't pull. Tracks straight. It was just a light sideswipe that did damage to the door, fender and mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom