Wanted 2007+ Tundra Any 5.7L Considered (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found one.

I posted a trade offer for my LX470 HERE but figured I would throw up a wanted ad as I am willing to buy a Tundra outright.

Years: 2007+
Cab: Crewmax
Trim: Any, Limited preferred
Engine: 5.7L
Drive: 4x4
Mileage: Any
Color: Anything but Red

Last edited:
Opening up my search to include all Tundras and now prefer a high mileage, lower cost example so I can keep my LX.

Would also consider 4x2 in RCSB or DBL cab short bed style.

Yeah I’ve got a fully loaded 08 crewmax limited,7inch bds,35s,fully colormatched exterior,2 owner with 148k on the odm,
Also forgot it’s got 18x9 procomp rims, Fox 2.0s in the rear,and rocky road full length sliders are getting made at the moment

Bumping this up.

I am back in the market to trade the LX for a Tundra. Not ideal on my part as I just put a ton of $$$ in the LX gearing it up for a completed trip but I really need a pickup and can't afford to keep both.

I will be updating my build thread with the latest additions and maintenance but anyone interested send me a PM with contact info.

Bumping this up.

I am back in the market to trade the LX for a Tundra. Not ideal on my part as I just put a ton of $$$ in the LX gearing it up for a completed trip but I really need a pickup and can't afford to keep both.

I will be updating my build thread with the latest additions and maintenance but anyone interested send me a PM with contact info.
i have been looking real hard at the 5.7L Tundra as a daily for the last 2 yrs finally decided against it. My 80 is too good to not be driving on long trips as well as DD. It takes me to the trail heads and back home everytime and be able to haul all the gears.

You won't go wrong with a Tundra. They are simple and great trucks. I just wish Toyota would have done something to help with MPG.... I think even on the highway I got 18 mpg with mine and stop and go traffic was 14-15.

Yep. Still looking. Went and saw a local one the other day, good but overpriced. Have a friend looking at auction for me, hopefully something cheap pops up and I can get it and keep the LX

@THack Nice truck. Unfortunately out of my price range unless you are interested in a trade. GLWS

@frodgers935 Need the cash for the next vehicle, but loving your build thread on the LX470. My wife has one for DD that has 250K miles on it and runs like a top.

The search is over, wife got sick of me using the minivan for dump runs so she caved in and let me get this...

Found it local. 08 4x4 Crew cab 140k miles 2nd owner with all maintenance records negotiated $12k which I thought was fair for both of us. Hate the color but the wife likes it. Best of all I get to keep the LX.

IMG_20191130_101937.jpg

I've got a 07 limited crew cab (not the crew max) 189k. Icon stage 2. Pyrite Mica. Tan leather. 20" wheels. Ridge Grappler tires.
I've cared for it like my baby and it is the best truck I have ever had. I've used it like a truck is designed for and always kept up with maintenance and kept it clean and looking good. I'm not ready to sell but probably will sometime this summer and get a new one. It would be awesome to be able to sell it to someone who appreciates what it is.

The attached picture is prior to the new tires which are a bit bigger
IMG_20190109_130621.jpg

PM'd.

I've got a 07 limited crew cab (not the crew max) 189k. Icon stage 2. Pyrite Mica. Tan leather. 20" wheels. Ridge Grappler tires.
I've cared for it like my baby and it is the best truck I have ever had. I've used it like a truck is designed for and always kept up with maintenance and kept it clean and looking good. I'm not ready to sell but probably will sometime this summer and get a new one. It would be awesome to be able to sell it to someone who appreciates what it is.

The attached picture is prior to the new tires which are a bit bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom