2007 Cabin Fever Run - North Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bumpity...bump........bump......

Just over 3 weeks away! We've got some great raffle prizes and dinner is being catered by The Snake Pit. It's a really good BBQ joint. Tshirts will have the NITB log on the left chest pocket and an Idaho LP on the back, see picture. At the club meeting, it was announced that we have some one coming in from Colorado (anyone off here?)!!

Post up if you're planning to attend!!!
cabinfeverflyer07-1_clip_image002.jpg

10 days out.....

Is anyone from here planning on going? I talked to Conner (FJ Trails Team) and he said he'd really like to come. I hope they can fit it in! :grinpimp:

Chad, I'm within a gnat's ass of being ready. If I solve my fuel delivery problem and Peg doesn't "just remember" some other commitment, we'll be there. Have to let you know for sure after this weekend. theo

Chad, I'm within a gnat's ass of being ready. If I solve my fuel delivery problem and Peg doesn't "just remember" some other commitment, we'll be there. Have to let you know for sure after this weekend. theo

Awesome! I hope you can make it! I'll be going on the Latour Ck Run. Hope to see you there. This will be the maiden run for my FJ40!!!! :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom