2006 tundra double cab 2wd left overs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alex79

SILVER Star
Threads
Tundra and Sequoia guys and gals i have wreaked 06 tundra that was purchased for the motor. I have some parts left.So i was thinking to part it out. What are the most sought after parts for these vehicles. Truck is hit in front and rear. Frame is damaged, Bed is gone, Rear axle took a hit most likely damaged bent axle shaft. Some parts here and there that are good. Clean interior and is complete. Complete set of doors. Front suspension appears to be undamaged. It takes so much space in our yard that is already full with other vehicles.
So where do you guys go to for used parts when you need them? What is your go to site or forum for parts? I have been on this forum for some time in the 80 series group. Not sure if sequoia and tundra folks that part out use classified to post their part out ads.
I can post it there in the classifieds if there is enough interest and or any other sites that you guys might suggest.
Thanks every one in advance.

Tundra and Sequoia guys and gals i have wreaked 06 tundra that was purchased for the motor. I have some parts left.So i was thinking to part it out. What are the most sought after parts for these vehicles. Truck is hit in front and rear. Frame is damaged, Bed is gone, Rear axle took a hit most likely damaged bent axle shaft. Some parts here and there that are good. Clean interior and is complete. Complete set of doors. Front suspension appears to be undamaged. It takes so much space in our yard that is already full with other vehicles.
So where do you guys go to for used parts when you need them? What is your go to site or forum for parts? I have been on this forum for some time in the 80 series group. Not sure if sequoia and tundra folks that part out use classified to post their part out ads.
I can post it there in the classifieds if there is enough interest and or any other sites that you guys might suggest.
Thanks every one in advance.
Most Sequoia people hang out here https://m.facebook.com/groups/1517237998306158

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom