SOLD 2005 Jeep Wrangler X (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located in Portland, OR Price: $10000

Selling my 2005 Jeep Wrangler X to fund the purchase of a Land Cruiser project. Hate to part with her, but I just don't have room. We've been through a lot together, a cross-country move, camping trips, other adventures, and she has performed flawlessly through all of it. Will really be sad to see her go.

What you're getting:

Super rare color. Electric Lime Green, only made them in 2004-2005. 6spd Manual

About 116K miles (may change, it's my daily). 4.0L I-6. VERY clean rust free frame. Windshield is cracked, but it's a Jeep... it never bothered me. Slight oil leak at rear of valve cover gasket (they all do it at some point) never got around to changing it, but the leak isn't bad enough to really matter.

New clutch and T.O Bearing, oil pan & rear main seal just installed earlier this year (about 3K miles on it).

OPDA has been replaced with the more reliable unit. No issues there.

Has a hardtop, rolling cart for said hardtop, and TWO full soft tops with bows (one black, one tan... zippers are a little funky though, as they all are). Also a sarfari top with the windshield rail to mount it.

She looks mostly stock, but has a number of really nice modifications to make her REALLY formidable offroad. I built her to be a bit of a sleeper in that regard.

Full set of Undercover Fab 1/4" "tummy-tuck" extra clearance aluminum skid plates that raise the transmission and transfer case up to 2" below the frame (rather than 4) . Includes low profile transmission mount. (Still have the stock skid if you wanted to go back to stock for some strange reason)

Under Cover Fabworks, LLC - UCF Deep-Cover Skid Plate System

Currie anti-rock off-road sway bar.

1" engine mount lift and 1 body lift to accommodate the tummy tuck.

Superwinch 9000lb winch. Jeep Cherokee (XJ) front springs to handle the extra weight of the winch and level her out.

Bilstein shocks

Rampage Rear bumper with tire carrier, tow hitch, 4 pin plug and frame tie-ins so you can actually tow with this.

Tires are 235/85r16 (measures out to about 32"x9.5") Cooper S/T Maxx. Plenty of life left. a good cross between and true mud tire and an AT tire. Good on road and off. Not too noisy.

Grand Cherokee (ZJ) steering mod for a MUCH stronger trackbar and tie rod.

1.25" wheel spacers

Plenty more details and pics here:
https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/aballas-s-electric-lime-tj-sleeper-build-1541200/

Price is $10000. It's more than worth it given all the extras this comes with. No trades. Cash or ACH only.

20180823_200350.jpg
20180823_195807.jpg
20180823_195655.jpg
20180823_195616.jpg
20180823_195633.jpg

Will likely be replacing the valve cover gasket and windshield over the next week or so. So really taking care of this thing's main issues at the moment. Like I said previously, it has a brand new clutch and throwout bearing. It didn't actually need the clutch, but the throwout bearing was bad and I wasn't going to not replace the clutch while the trans was out. Rear main seal was also replaced at that time as well as a new oil pan and oil pan gasket. The old oil pan had a few rust spots (not rusted through) so I opted to go new rather than put an old part back on.

Nice Wrangler. The gf just totaled hers and I'm on the hunt for another. I wish you were closer. I love that color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom