SOLD 2004/GX470/183k Texas Truck, Rust Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
For Sale: 2004 GX 470, 183k miles, asking 18k

I have had this truck for a little over 2 years. Originally purchased from Adventure Motors in Grandview, MO (adventure-motors.com). The truck was stock when they bought it. While there, they installed the lift and did the airbag delete. Has OME suspension in all 4 corners and they also put on the Falken AT3 Wildpeaks. I bought this when I was living in CO and was camping and hiking in the Rockies regularly, then moved to Salt Lake City Utah and took it to Moab, Arches, Bryce, and Zion. It has been an awesome vehicle and every single bit as capable as they are listed to be. Since that time, I’ve moved back to Texas, work from home now and simply don’t need its size or capability anymore. I just bought a new house and am hoping to use the money from this sale to furnish/upgrade my home office. Please reach out if you have any questions, I’ve listed things below but have pictures and records for most everything listed that I can send to you (including the pics of the old transfer case…. Fun story there).

Thank you,

903-818-9210

Add Ons:

• Full Length Prinsu Rack
  • Method Wheels with Bead Grip Technologyx4 (spare wheel is stock)
  • 285/75/17 Falken Wildpeak x4 (spare is size-matched but different brand)
  • Weathertech mats (drive, passenger, and middle row)
  • Third row seats included
  • Hitch installed (6500# capacity), I busted the 7 pin hitch plug when wheeling and will include the replacement part with sale.\
Maintenance Done:

• Full synthetic oil changes every 5-6k miles and regular service (can provide Carfax!)
  • Just had radiator replaced and coolant system flushed, left CV boot replaced, and rear diff serviced, (can provide invoices for this and all work listed below)
  • Lifted suspension/airbag delete done around 160kmiles
  • New driveshaft/U joint
  • Transfer case replacement (the one that was installed had 60k miles on it) *fun story here!*
  • New LCAs installed at 170k
  • New Master Brake Cylinder done at 170k
  • Power steering system flush, CVJ steering rack and outer tie rods replaced around 170k
  • New brake pads at 180k (bosch blue)
  • Texas truck originally, no rust!
  • Center locking diff works flawlessly
    IMG_1131.JPEG
    IMG_1132.JPEG
    IMG_1133.JPEG
    IMG_1134.JPEG
    IMG_1135.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom