2004 4runner SR5 4wd v8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently just bought an 04 4runner and the first mods are going to be lift and 33s. Any advice on brands or any other mods for this yota and price ranges. I'm a huge fan of arb. This is my first 4wd Toyota

I recently just bought an 04 4runner and the first mods are going to be lift and 33s. Any advice on brands or any other mods for this yota and price ranges. I'm a huge fan of arb. This is my first 4wd Toyota

Old Man Emu (Arb) is good stuff and so is Toytec. Go to Home - Toytec Lifts: Toyota Lift Kits: FJ Cruiser Lift Kits, Tacoma Lift Kits, Tundra Lift Kits, 4 Runner Lift Kits, Sequoia Lift Kits, Toyota Truck Lift Kits and check out their stuff. Great people and great prices. They also deal in arb.

x2 on Toytec. The have lots of different options in different price ranges, and can outfit you with whatever you need. ARB/OME is a good balance between performance and value. For suspension, you could go one step up in cost and performance and look at a rebuildable, adjustable coilover like SAW, Fox, or Icon.

Congrats on the purchase. Some items I did to my 2007:

- extended brake lines from ToyTec Lifts
- SpiderTrax spacers from ToyTec Lifts
- 3.5" rear coil springs from All-Pro Offroad
- CBI rear bumper and swingout tire carrier
- CBI rock sliders
- Light Racing upper control arms
- SkyJacker sway bar endlinks
- just ordered the Demello front bumper
- BAMF lower control arm skids

BTW...if you go off-roading, you will love that V8.

Thank you guys for the advice. I am excited to get started and yes I love the v8 already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom