For Sale 2003 Sport Edition V8 TRD Supercharged/Locked/Chopped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3.jpg

It's on the market again! Ready for a new owner who has the time to wheel it. Right now it just sits in the garage Monday-Friday. Then it takes me 3 miles down the road to the beach parking garage on Saturday and Sunday. This is no life for a truck like this. I hate to sell it but it's the only car I actually own, and I'll have to start DDing it soon. I look funny jumping out of it in a full suit, so it's time for something a bit more practical. Important info/fun facts:

2003 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD 4.7L V8
TRD Supercharger
87,XXX Miles
Located in Naples, FL. I can help you get it where it needs to go.
ARB Air Compressor and Rear Locker
35x12.50x20 Mud Grappers. Need replacing. Comes with two brand new ones.
Warn M8000 in rear bumper that operates the tire carrier
Dual Optima Batteries. One is located in rear bumper with the winch. Both charge when running.
It needs a floor, if you're into that sort of thing. I took out the carpet due to a leak in the back.
Just replaced everything in the front end with brand new parts. Brand new Camburg UCAs. Reman'd rack and pinion from O'Reilly (A1 reman). All new moog upper/lower ball joints/bushings etc etc. Less than 2000 miles on this stuff.
Full timing job with water pump and pulleys done <5000 miles ago with all Toyota parts.

More info can be found in these links even though they're a bit outdated. Yes, I tried to sell it for 30k once:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/gallery/89028-kylebaccs-2003-supercharged-chopped-4runner.html

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/sale-...arged-v8-4wd-monster-tallahassee-fl-$30k.html

It's a TON of fun owning/driving this thing. As the other ad says: "If you don't like a lot of attention, don't buy this truck. Seriously."

Asking $16,500 if you know someone. If you want it, and are an active member of either IH8Mud or T4R, it's $15,000. Thanks for checking it out. Tell your friends! PM me for contact info! Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice truck. GLWTS. More pics might get it more attention;)

Is it still for sale?

that is an awesome rig. You wouldn't be interested in a trade for a '86 FJ60 would you?

Thanks! No I wouldn't be able to do an FJ60 but I appriciate the offer. I'd really like to trade for another 4th gen 4runner or a GX470.

Is it still for sale?

It is. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you guys right away. For some reason I missed the notification email.

Sweet gh
It is. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you guys right away. For some reason I missed the notification email.

It's fine. Thanks. I was just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom