For Sale 2003 Ford F-250 Lariat FX4 4x4 Off-road Super Duty 6.0 Diesel Crew Cab Auto - CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a 2003 Ford F-250 Lariat FX4 4x4 Off-road Super Duty 6.0 Diesel Crew Cab Automatic Transmission Short bed. This truck has all the normal 6.0L engine problems replaced. All the work was completed within the last 8k miles and it was all done as preventative maintenance to build a truck that would last forever. None of the work was completed because it needed repair. I built this truck to be a Family Overland vehicle to explore the world but our priorities have changed this year. Maybe within the next couple years I will build another. The first owner of this truck lived in Georgia and put an easy 120k miles on it. She was an older lady who only used it to tow her horses to shows. Since I have owned it the truck has been my daily driver. It has been in Georgia its whole life until recently I just moved to Colorado and drove 1800 miles towing about 8k pounds with no issues at all. The truck gets about 16mpg in the city and 20mpg on the highway. The engine coolant and oil temperature are constantly around a healthy 5 degree difference which is what you want in a 6.0L. The truck is a Lariat model which was one of the top of the line models in 2003, it has Leather and power everything. Also it has the FX4 off-road package with Rancho 4000 shocks and a 3" front leveling lift. It rides exactly as it did stock and is a very smooth ride. I recently added the brand new Leer camper shell, it is only plasti-dipped and is white underneath. It does have some scratches in the white paint under the plasti-dip in a couple spots that only show when you inspect it closely. Maintenance schedule always followed for severe driving conditions, engine oil always changed at 5k miles with Rotella T6 and Rev-X oil additive. No check engine lights, no accidents and no rust. 180k miles is just breaking this motor in, they have been proven to last up to a million miles. All of the recent work performed added up to $8,000.

Recent work performed, all brand new parts:
Ford Oil Cooler
Ford Thermostat
Ford EGR valve
Ford Intake manifold and gaskets
Ford Air filter
Ford Blue Spring Mod
Ford ICP sensor
Ford Coolant temp sensor
Ford Frame mounted fuel pump
Ford Idler pulleys
Ford Serpentine belt
Ford Greasable ball joints
Ford Injector #5 (all other injectors tested good)
Sinister Coolant Filter
Zerex ELC Coolant
GB REMANUFACTURING FICM
4" MBRP Cat back exhaust (sounds very nice but not too loud)
Cat test pipe (still have factory cat)
Cleaned and inspected factory EGR Cooler (has the upgrade round tube 2003 version)
Cleaned and inspected turbo (still has the sought after 2003 model)
3" front leveling lift
Zone off-road adjustable front track bar
High idle switch on dash
Husky liner floor mats
Predator Electric brake controller
Leather wrapped center console arm rest, stock one tears very easily

Features:
Blacked out front and rear bumpers and grill
Leather seats, tear on drivers side lower seat cushion seam from entering and exiting the truck, very light wear on passenger front seat
Leather wrapped steering wheel, minor wear
Power Windows, doors, mirrors, seats
Vacuum operated 4x4 switch on dash which also locks hubs
16" alloy wheels with Michelin tires, about 10k miles on them.

Asking $15,000

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom