For Sale 2003 4Runner V8 Sport Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is my wife's truck, and the only reason we are looking to sell is to downsize into something with better fuel economy for highway trips back and forth to the bay area and such. Our other vehicle at the moment is my FZJ80, and most of you probably know how those do on gas. We have owned the 4Runner for about 3 years and it is extremely clean, with low mileage. Here are the pertinent details:

*2UZ-FE V8 Engine/A750 5-Speed Auto Trans (The V6 models still had the 4-speed until 2005, I believe)
*Sport Edition gives it the hood scoop and X-REAS suspension, the latter of which is actually quite a nice addition IMO, makes the truck handle like a sports car in the twisties and still maintain a smooth highway ride
*55,xxx miles
*Bridgestone Dueler Revo2 AT's in 265/70/17 with about 20k on them
*Daystar spacer lift, 2" front/1"rear, easily removed if it's not your cup of tea
*Currently has a Pioneer navigation system head unit with backup camera. Will include if there is an offer close to the asking price, otherwise will be replaced with the OEM JBL head unit (3-disc CD changer).
*Flushed and replaced coolant (Toyota Super Long Life) and replaced serpentine belt within the last 5k miles
*New front brake pads within the last 10k miles
*Transmission flushed with Toyota T-IV at 35k miles
*Oil changes every 5k with Mobil 1 and OEM filters
*Redline synthetic in the diffs and T-case

There are a few minor dings as one would expect, but overall this is a very clean, impeccably maintained vehicle. We are the second owners, and I have service records for all the maintenance I have done. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, but let me know if there are any specific shots people would like to see and I can snap a few more.

See here for more/bigger pics:

MobileMe Gallery

Asking $18k OBO and located in Sacramento, CA.

4Runner 2.jpg

4Runner 3.jpg

4Runner 1.jpg
4Runner 1.jpg
4Runner 2.jpg
4Runner 3.jpg

More pics

4Runner 4.jpg

4Runner 5.jpg
4Runner 4.jpg
4Runner 5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread