For Sale 2003 4Runner SR5 AWD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am thinking about selling my wife's 4Runner with 210,000. This is a one family owned car since new, we bought it from my father in-law with 75,000 miles and is the AWD version not the 2wd/4wd. I was wanting feedback as to what kind of price I should expect to get. Thanks for your feedback.

image.jpeg

Looks like they'll give you about $5k if you trade it in, and as much as $8600 if you sell it yourself.

I looked it up, hoping it'd be in my price range - I"m looking for one, but trying to stay a little lower (under 5k)

Otherwise I'd make you an offer.

Looks like they'll give you about $5k if you trade it in, and as much as $8600 if you sell it yourself.

I looked it up, hoping it'd be in my price range - I"m looking for one, but trying to stay a little lower (under 5k)

Otherwise I'd make you an offer.
Thanks for the input I just wasn't sure if the prices matched up between bluebook and what they are going for in the off-road world.

I would price it pretty high just because the v8 AWD demands a premium over either of the other two listed as they are highly sought after depending on where you live. It appears to be in good shape so go big and see who bites.
Cheers Maineiac

I'd say $7, maybe $8.5K. A lot of it's going to depend on interior/exterior condition, underside rust, possible sunroof leakage, and the status of the timing belt/water pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom