For Sale 2002 4Runner Limited 4X4, 106K Mi, Immaculate Condition, Austin TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
Black
2002 4runner Limited. This truck spent the majority of it's life in AZ, and the previous owner was an older Vet who used it as a second vehicle and kept in in perfect condition. All panels have original vin stickers and there are no mods other than wheels and tires and a Sony Car play receiver. I have the stock running boards and original radio.

106.5K miles. Timing belt done at 60k. Everything works including power antennae. This truck needs absolutely nothing. There is a slight occasional rub with the new Falken AT3s installed. A set of Bilstein height adjustable shocks would be an easy fix if it is too bothersome, but not a big issue for me. I figure it best to leave up to the new owner to decide. XD wheels do have center caps but I like the look better without. Interior is like new with the exception of a repaired tear on the drivers side lower bolster. It feels like a time capsule inside. Paint is immaculate for its age. Some extremely minor imperfections could be resolved with PDR, touch up - these are extremely minor and I am picky. The undercarriage is clean, dry and exactly what you want to see on an old 3rd gen. 4WD HI/LO and Center Diff Lock work smoothly.

Asking $21750 and would consider a partial trade for a TJ/LJ or other rig that is not so clean. I can't bring myself to DD this one. It's too nice!

IMG_9903 (1).jpg

IMG_9966.JPG

IMG_9964.JPG

IMG_9994.JPG

IMG_9956.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom