For Sale 2001 LX 470 Mark Levinson 6 CD changer / radio and speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pyrenees

SILVER Star
Threads
Item 1 [ SOLD ]:

Original in-dash 6 CD changer/radio/tape deck from my (nonsmoking) 2001 Lexus LX 470. Part number is 86120-60290. As far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with it, I used the tape/radio for a couple weeks before removing it, and quickly tested the CD changer to make sure it played. All of the buttons that I used worked just fine. $100 shipped UPS ground in the lower 48 states.

Item 2 - [ still available ]:

Speakers from LX 470. Two front door tweeters with wiring, two front door woofers, two rear door woofers, one 6" rear subwoofer. Tweeters and one of the front door speakers are in good shape (I think that one woofer was replaced at some point, the foam looks good). The remaining speakers (sub, R/L rear and one front) will all need to be restored with a foam surround repair kit as the original foam has degraded. $75 $60 shipped UPS ground in lower 48 states

IMG_3644.JPG

IMG_3573.jpg

Last edited:
i'll take the radio

Speakers are free for pickup.

You have to come to my house in South Durham, NC and pick them up. That's the deal. I'm not driving somewhere.

If you want them shipped to somewhere in the lower 48 states send me $50 on Apple Pay Cash, or PayPal so I can pay for shipping/boxing etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom