For Sale 2001 Jeep Cherokee. Locked with 4.6 stroker motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**link for pics** 2001 Jeep Cherokee Rock Crawler **Stroker**

2001 Jeep Cherokee
179k miles

Engine:
4.6L Stoker - block completely machined, bored .30 over, new pistons and rods, new 4.2 crankshaft, Comp cam 241, New
Clear Water head with Mopar valve springs and keepers ,24lb/4 hole injectors, Design Engineering Fuel rail/injector cover kit

Transfer case \ Transmission:
T-case -241OR- from a TJ Rubicon, 4:1 ratio, Tom Woods Drive shafts
Trans - AW-4, fluid and filter changed when I installed the new motor

Axles-
High Pinion Dana 30 Front - Yukon 4.56 gears, Eaton E- locker, Solid diff cover
8.25 rear - Yukon 4.56 gears, Detroit locker.

Tires -
33x10.5r15 BFG KM2s. with less than 2k miles and a brand new matching spare wheel and tire.

Suspension -
Front - Rock Crawler Long Arm 3 link, Rubicon Express 4.5 lift springs, Rock Crawler HD track bar and drop bracket, Bilstein shocks, sway bar disconnects
Rear - Rubicon Express lift springs, Bilstein shocks

Armor and recovery -
Front bumper, Warn VR8000 winch, OR fab rear bumper with comp cut, OR fab rear Quarter Armor, OR Fab gas tank skid,
OR fab Transfer Case skid

Body \ Misc -
CB/PA with JCR antenna mount (SWR was tuned professionally), Cargo net, Front and rear fender are cut, rear comp cut and
fold, Yakima Roof rack with heavy duty fabricated roof rack bars

New when motor installed-
Water pump
High volume oil pump
Timing chain and gear set
Battery
Trans cooler line
AC serviced
AC drier\accumulator
Fan clutch
Fuel line

I bought this jeep bone stock and have done all the work on it myself. The only thing I had done was the machine work on the block and the gears and lockers were installed by Brian at Built to Rock Offroad. I swapped in the stroker motor recently, it has less than 1000 miles on it. I swapped out the front low pinion axle with a high pinion from a '99 XJ. The Rock Krawler 3 link is beefy, lower links are 2" solid material. Has a lot of wheel travel and no tire rubbing at full flex. Zero fluid leaks of any kind. The gas tank skid and tcase skid I bought and never got installed but they are included with the jeep. Everything works great in the jeep...cruise, AC ect. Drives perfect down the HWY at 75 MPH. The only negative things about the jeep are the parking brake is not hooked up and sometimes the display on the radio doesn't work (factory radio).

Clean and clear title in hand. I am open to trades for about anything, just ask, worse thing I can say is no. Really wanting a boat. $9800. The price is firm, please don't waste my or your time, I in no way have to sell, I just hate seeing it sit. Feel free to call or text me with any questions. 636-667-7086 - Ron

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom