2001 Hundy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold my FJ62 a year and a half ago and have kept my eye on a friends 2001. She bought it new and has been dealer serviced (even the 90) it's whole life. Michelin LTX's at about 50%. It is very clean, but does have some damage in the lower portion of the upper tail gate. It works fine and the damage is less than 2" in diameter. Religious oil changes. Hood struts are weak but that is the only thing I can find wrong. New battery and the third row seat has never been in it after being removed when she brought it home. Has nav, sunroof, and is over all very clean. 101,500 miles on the clock, and completely stone stock. She bought a new one a year ago so this one sees little action.

I think she is a little proud of it. Is this thing worth 13-14K?

In comparison to what I paid for my 98 recently ($9.3k, 138k), that sounds ok, though I'd much prefer to be in the $12k range :). Religious servicing makes me more willing to pay knowing it's going to be a great buy, even down the road. And you can't beat a situation where you've seen the vehicle it's whole life, IMO. Just tell her you need a friend deal!

Thanks. Forgot to mention that it has rarely been off road. No challenging stuff anyway. I was thinking 10-12 so I can bail on it later if I don't care for it. Have a Tundra 5.7 so don't really need the LC, but it is pretty nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom