For Sale 2001 BMW R 1150 GS (1 Viewer)

2001 BMW R1150 GS motorcycle, yellow with 57,800 miles. Heated hand grips and hand guards, engine crash guard, ABS, adjustable suspension, power outlet, helmet lock, three factory hard cases with locks, Bird of Prey light bar with PIAA lights, original seat, tools, and flat repair kit, and all synthetics during servicing. Rear wheel, Metzeler Tourance 150/70R17 replaced at 55,5K miles ($136 value). Extra Sargent’s custom seat raising ride height for taller riders. Extra BMW spare key blank. Extra spare NIB front tire, Metzerler Tourance 110/80R-19 (59V) ($140value). Motion Pro 08-0049 tire iron set Tire removal tools ($20), Accumate 6-12 ChargeMatic Advanced, ($40) w/ BMW pig-tail to charge through aux port ($15), Motorcycle wheel chalk for transporting on utility trailer ($35) and a Fulmer AF-855 large helmet. All service & parts records available. VIN History Report available. Great condition. $5,500 or best offer.

Backstory:
I have deployed twice in the last 20 months for the air national guard, so I haven’t ridden it more than 190 miles since the summer of 2018. Before that, I rode predominately paved road, occasionally highway, never offroad – hence the Metzeler’s Tourances. They’re good enough for a packed gravel farm road, but a little squirrely on a forest service trail (at least for me).

As it is with life, I bought the bike after my divorce and my new partner is not the least bit entertained with the thought of me riding a motorcycle. She’s not demanding I sell it, but I’ve been unable to convince her to ride with me. So mostly I take it out occasionally on a weekend for a ride through the mountains, up and over Estes to Granby, or to work about 10 miles down the road. I have a collapsible fly rod and use to go fishing; however, my partner enjoys fishing too, so we drive together.

The extra helmets were for my daughters when they lived at home and would ride with me when they were younger. Now they are adults and not inclined to ride with dad anymore.

Also available for sale once the motorcycle is gone:
BMW Motorrad Rallye Pro 2 Jacket, w/GORE TEX rain liner and shoulders, back, and elbows armor Large-XLarge (sz 118) $600

Additional helmets available; all Large
-Arai XD4 full-face; Arai XD4 Explore Solid Dual Motorcycle Helmet (Dirtbike, Sportbike, or an Enduro/Dual Sport, fully removable washable liner, four top) Retails $600 - $630. $400
-Shoei M2005 MT 730113 full-face; $200 – Large
-HJC CS12 Echo Full Face (Ultra lightweight, max chin-bar ventilation ensures minimum fogging, 2 large adjustable venturi side vents and a traditional center chin vent, drawing excess humidity away from the shield) $75 - Large

Haul-Master 1000 Lb. Capacity 9 In. X 72 In. Steel Loading Ramps, Set of Two: $65

20200908_111350.jpg

20200908_111622.jpg

bmwgs.jpg

bmwgs1.jpg

bmwgs2.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom