For Sale 2001 Black LC Arizona $13,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a clean beautiful Black 2001 Land Cruiser for sale with 170,000 miles on it. I first purchase this in 2011 in Sacramento. It had 114,000 miles on it. At about 129,000 miles I had the timing belt replaced. I have changed the oil myself religiously every 5,000 miles with Full Synthetic Mobil 1. I have had 0 issues with this car. No accidents. Clean blue book. PM me and I can give you the VIN. I can't say enough about it. Well than why am I selling it. We just had our 4th kid and as you all know 3 car seats is a nightmare in this thing. So we bought an 08 Sequoia and really like. My plan was to just keep the car. Well that lasted 2 months. Garage space is the main issue and wife wants to remodel the kitchen. So I am having to part ways with it. Below are a few things about it:

-Brand new BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2
-I had the Slee 2.5" Medium Load Kit with Diff Drop installed by Sierra Expeditions about 5,000 miles ago.
-At that time I also installed myself the Slee SliderSteps.
-It does't leak a drip of oil
-The exterior has small dings and a scratch or two but overall in good shape (I will post pics)
-Absolutely no rust (I will post pics of under side)
-I can't think of any known issues. The sunroof still works which is a problem for a lot of them.
-Just installed a new antenna
-Garage kept
-The leather has no cracks in it but does show some normal wear (I will post pics)
-A month ago I just installed the 55w Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit for my low beams
-Tan Leather inside and I also have Tan Weather Tech Mats.

I am sorry for the lame pics I am at work but I will upload very detailed pics tonight including the under carraige and under the hood as well. I know these are not good. Please feel free to PM or text me will any questions. 480-518-2061.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom