craigslist 2001 100 w/56k miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I spoke with the seller. He's only had it for about 6 months and was willing to take 19 for a quick sale.
I ended up pulling the trigger on something closer to home.

Just sent him an email. It's well outside of my price range but it couldn't hurt to toss out a cash offer of my max budget.

It is a unicorn, so I wonder what the catch is...call me cynical. Since it is a midwest rig, I would suspect a rusty undercarriage. Who knows with that few of miles though.

I emailed and texted the seller several days ago with no response. Out of my price range as well, but curious to hear what kind of info bhicks can get...

was watching it on ebay. last bid went for 16k.

far below what he wanted @ 21 k

edit: IT WENT FOR 16K... LUCKY DOG!

was watching it on ebay. last bid went for 16k.

far below what he wanted @ 21 k

edit: IT WENT FOR 16K... LUCKY DOG!

What!?!? I would have offered more than that. Whoever bought it got a KILLER deal. I wish I would have known it was on ebay.

I just got ahold of him. He actually sold it on ebay for 16k. what the hell!!!! Why can't I find a deal like that. I told him if the ebay guy flakes I will give him 18k and will fly out and pick it up this weekend. It's a little over my budget but with that mileage I'll go broke to get that rig.

16k is an insane steal if it checks out

Sorry, bhicks. Speed (and cash) is essential to get this kind of deal. It's been on here for a week and a half. If it's any consolation, I share patride71's skepticism. There may be more to this rig than represented. Maybe the new owner will join here and fill us in on the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom