For Sale 2000 LX470 white NV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*************Sold*************

2000 Lexus LX470 / Toyota Land Cruiser Reno, NV

Here is a link to my wife's LX470. Price is negotiable for mud members. I'm posting this from my phone but I can post more pictures and answer any questions when I get to a desktop. Price $10,000 obo.

IMG_0197_zpsqhzzdaye.jpg

IMG_20150530_152334_105.jpg

IMG_20150530_152400_288.jpg
IMG_0198_zpshuo8h4j4.jpg

Last edited:
Any interior pictures? Is the leather toast from being in AZ?

Thanks!

Leather is pretty good, drivers seat is the only one that shows wear iirc. I can snap a pic when I get home. Dashboard is perfect, no cracks. Update: Here are some pics that show the leather and a few scratches that you'd expect from a 15 year old truck. However, the paint is in great condition, no fading and the clear coat is intact.

IMG_0124_zpskqqiyslc.jpg

IMG_0125_zpssxx1bslo.jpg

IMG_0122_zpsxwendc07.jpg

IMG_0126_zpsmvykg9sn.jpg

IMG_0123_zpsmtqnqaw4.jpg

Last edited:
It is a very pretty truck. May I ask how the TRD supercharger has affected things? What does it do to mileage and driveability? Also, have you had to face emissions inspection?

You mention 'white' in the title your post, but the link goes to a black truck. I'm a little confused.

I drive a Middle East spec 2001 LC here in Dubai with an I6, which I love, but I'm looking for a second truck for running around Virginia and WV--I visit my family in Virginia every few weeks. I was thinking of a something a little more modest, cost-wise, but it is a beautiful truck.

I enjoyed the story of your newborn son being at ease out on the trail. Regardless of your answers, best of luck finding a new home for your truck!

It is a very pretty truck. May I ask how the TRD supercharger has affected things? What does it do to mileage and driveability? Also, have you had to face emissions inspection?

You mention 'white' in the title your post, but the link goes to a black truck. I'm a little confused.

I drive a Middle East spec 2001 LC here in Dubai with an I6, which I love, but I'm looking for a second truck for running around Virginia and WV--I visit my family in Virginia every few weeks. I was thinking of a something a little more modest, cost-wise, but it is a beautiful truck.

I enjoyed the story of your newborn son being at ease out on the trail. Regardless of your answers, best of luck finding a new home for your truck!

Thanks. Not sure why it shows a black truck when you click on the link. I updated the first post with some pics. This truck does not have a supercharger, just DT headers.

Thanks. Not sure why it shows a black truck when you click on the link. I updated the first post with some pics. This truck does not have a supercharger, just DT headers.
Thanks Nicholas. Not sure at all what happened. Sorry to have troubled you. Looks like a nice LC, BTW!

Thanks Nicholas. Not sure at all what happened. Sorry to have troubled you. Looks like a nice LC, BTW!

Thanks, no trouble at all!

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom