Trade 2000 Lexus RX300 for Landcruiser- MICHIGAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been considering trading the trusty Rx 300 for another Landcruiser. This has been a wonderful car to own. I am the 3rd owner. It has 175k on it and going. I wouldn't hesitate driving this anywhere. This vehicle has been serviced at the Lexus dealer its entire life. A new engine was installed at 40k due to a sludge formation issue since fixed with a improved valvecover design. As a Lexus technician I can say that even with the higher mileage it is still in far better condition than most on the road today. I have meticulously maintained this vehicle. It needs nothing. It has new front and rear brakes, newer goodyear tires. All fluids have been flushed or exchanged throught ownership. The suspension it tight and rides great and is quiet. The RX 300 is AWD and averages around 20-22mpg. I used to commute everyday with this car and now I live less than a mile from work and can afford to drive a tank everyday. Interior and exterior are in awesome shape. I can flood you with details if anyone is interested.

Trades- I am mainly interested in a 80 series, or even another 60/62 series. However I am not interested in another project. It needs to be in good condition. no rusty garbage. The automatic trans would be great If my wife needed to drive it.

I am happy to answer any questions anyone has. This is a very safe and reliable vehicle to own. I am not desperate to part with it I just wanted to put it out there.
100_0306.jpg
100_0304.jpg
100_0299.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom