For Sale 2000 4Runner Limted VT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$2,500 OBO!!!
For Parts Rig

I've been a lurker on this forum as well as other yota forums for sometime, and am grateful for the knowledge I've found. Sadly I am in need of selling my 4runner. I'll Include a couple of pictures as well as the link to my CL ad. Please feel free to contact me via either means. Mods, please let me know if I've screwed up any rules and I'll be happy to oblige! Many thanks for looking.

For sale is my beloved 4runner. I am the 2nd owner; vehicle was always dealer serviced, and came from southern New England. It took a bad hit on the passenger side, but remaining body components are in very good to excellent shape; this is not a rust bucket. Note the door and hatch corners are rust free.

Drivetrain is fully functional, runs and drives great. Comes with full set of WeatherTech floor mats (~$300 new), very recently had new rear shocks and front pads & rotors installed. Has Nokian Nordman winter tires (~$600 new) with only 2 seasons on them; were always changed on time.
Search for link on Vermont CL.
I have title in hand.
Many more Photos on CL

Ok So i need to meet the minimum requirements before I can post a Link...this includes pics. Sorry. I'll try to get to the requirements ASAP or please contact me here or direct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom