200 series parts in a 2nd gen Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's my understanding the 2008+ Land Cruiser has uprated parts (radiator, brake components etc) does anyone know if they will drop into a 2013 Sequoia?

Mine are currently fine but it's been on my mind that come repair time I'd like that LC peace of mind.

I don't know, but keep in mind that the LC was designed in Japan and the Sequoia was designed in the US for only the US market. They may have some part compatibility (same engine) but don't take it for granted. If you are looking for upgrades I would first look at the TRD parts, like brakes.

I was thinking radiator, brake booster/expansion valves etc, things that fail and are much beefier on the 200.

the tundra/sequoia brakes are actually larger than the 200. the radiators in the 200 die at 150K miles.

I'm actually running tundra suspension and brakes, with a 2010 sequoia front diff to change my gearing from 3.9 to 4.3.
i replaced my radiator at 146K.

sometimes i wish i had the sequoia transfer case. 2WD for daily commute and towing would be nice.

I’m of the same thinking as @TexAZ - the only LC part I envy is the ‘13+ crawl control TC, and really the Sequoia TC functionally gets you that & is alot easier to obtain.

I’d scrutinize the tow rate on any rig I was going to swap any brake system parts from, I’m aware the 200 guys swap to Tundra parts there so you may need to do some internet or simply look at the doorjamb sticker in whatever you want to use as “upgrade” parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom