Wanted 200 series LC or LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cash in hand, ready to buy. No waiting on financing, no wife to get permission from.

Located in Atlanta, GA. Willing to travel for the right deal.

Searching for a pre-2015 200 series LC or LX with under ~200k miles, no rust and no major mechanical or cosmetic issues.

Can be reached here, or @ 770-966-4187

Last edited:
Cash in hand, ready to buy. No waiting on financing, no wife to get permission from.

Located in Atlanta, GA. Willing to travel for the right deal.

Searching for a pre-2015 200 series LC or LX with under ~200k miles, no rust and no major mechanical or cosmetic issues.

Can be reached here, or @ 770-966-4187
Just listed mine. 2014 in Northern VA, born in SoCal - No Rust, everything functions perfectly. Let me know.

These are near me, and i am guessing the reason they have sat at this dealership for 2 years is because of the price. Regardless, this dealership had 2 lx470 and 2 lx570 in one place, so i figured it was worth it to stop by and scope it out for potential mud members. I planned on making a post but have not had much free time this week due to classes and work.

When i arrived i had a little less than 1 hour before they closed/it was dark, so i took a brief look at all of them. The silver LX had a squeal, sounds like from a belt, as well as a "oil maintenance required" light on. The black one, however, was fantastic from what i could tell in my short time there. It idled smoothly like mine and everything worked that i had time to test. I really liked the cool box and remote start. Both had great undercarriages from what i remember, but i will review photos later and take a closer look.

I'm guessing the reason the silver one costs more even though it has 5 owners vs the Black one having 1 owner... is because of the mileage. I know... it still doesn't even come close to adding up, especially once you consider that the silver one squeals and has a service light on, while the black one idles perfectly/no lights on dash. I plan on going back to test drive the black one when i have time and reporting back and updating the post (that i have not made).

Another thing about this dealer is that at least 3 of the employees drove/owned LXs themselves, and that they get them all from auctions. The rep i spoke to was very firm on the price, saying he would consider taking off a few hundred at most. Maybe that will be the reason it will sit for another 2 years, or maybe someone else can have better luck with the price/think that it is a fair price. I am not here to judge, only to pass along information.

Last edited:
I just listed mine incase you are interested.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom