200 series Largest tire size on 20in rims (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve seen threads mentioning largest tire size for 18 inch rims, but not for the largest possible on 20in rims. What is the largest tire size to fit on a land cruiser 200 without rubbing/ with minimal rubbing that is fixable? It is a 2014, getting a 2 inch lift in front, .75in lift in rear, and has 20x9 rims. The rims have +18 offset. Of course, 18 inch rims would be ideal on the 200, but not looking to convert to that currently. The larger the sidewalls, the better as well. I’m trying to get the tire side walls to look like those of 18 inch rims, aggressive. I would like to get rims capable of off-roading as well, if that makes a difference in size. Thanks

Welcome to Mud.

There are some 20 inch rims in the forum tire and wheel database. Spend some time in it and the associated thread because it's a rich source of information on your questions.

What you'll want to reference is overall diameter and width specs for 18" tires that are fitted to 18" wheels of similar +18 offset. Then translate that to 20" tire sizes that correspond to those same overall diameter and width to approximate what you can fit.

How much modification are you willing to do? That also dictates the largest tire size. Honestly, you're largest challenge is going to be the +18 offset as that makes for more tire swing necessitating more clearance. Or you'll need to run relatively smaller tire sizes to make it work.

I run 275 60 r20 bfg On my 2015 lx. Its a tall skinny tire. No rubbing. Thought hard at running 275 65 r20. They are I think 1 inch taller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom