200 Series Landcruiser transfer case Actuator rod position for re assembly (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need some advice please to refit the Actuator motors and cogs onto the Transfer case of the 2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series V8 Diesel.

Prior to removal the operation of High H4 and Low L4 with the Transmission in Neutral was not operational.

The motor and cog timing position for the High H4 to Low L4 position are set correctly.
The motor and cog timing for the Center Diff lock is set correctly.

The both Actuator rods are still in place and have not been removed from the transfer case.

The POSITION of the Center Diff Lock Rod PRIOR to installing the Actuator Motor and Cogs is where i need help........ (Should this Rod be pushed by hand..... Fully Forward into the transfer case, or Fully Back or centralized to then fit the Actuator Motor and Cogs?)

The POSITION of the High H4 and Low L4 Rod PRIOR to installing the Actuator Motor and Cogs is where i need help also........ (Should this Rod be pushed by hand..... Fully Forward into the transfer case, or Fully Back or centralized to then fit the Actuator Motor and Cogs?)

Last edited:
Hmmm......a 1998 200 series? Maybe not?

Here's a thread on 200 series t-case fixes

Need some advice please to refit the Actuator motors and cogs onto the Transfer case of the 1998 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series V8 Diesel.

Prior to removal the operation of High H4 and Low L4 with the Transmission in Neutral was not operational.

The motor and cog timing position for the High H4 to Low L4 position are set correctly.
The motor and cog timing for the Center Diff lock is set correctly.

The both Actuator rods are still in place and have not been removed from the transfer case.

The POSITION of the Center Diff Lock Rod PRIOR to installing the Actuator Motor and Cogs is where i need help........ (Should this Rod be pushed by hand..... Fully Forward into the transfer case, or Fully Back or centralized to then fit the Actuator Motor and Cogs?)

The POSITION of the High H4 and Low L4 Rod PRIOR to installing the Actuator Motor and Cogs is where i need help also........ (Should this Rod be pushed by hand..... Fully Forward into the transfer case, or Fully Back or centralized to then fit the Actuator Motor and Cogs?)
Might be a 100 series for 1998? Though with it being a diesel, you’re probably outside the USA so it might also be a 70 series...

I think this is the wrong forum if you’re looking for assistance on that.

Hmmm......a 1998 200 series? Maybe not?

Here's a thread on 200 series t-case fixes

Thanks very much for the info..
Hmmmm yes my typo error..
It is a 2008 V8 Diesel in Australia
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom