For Sale 200 Series Factory Roof Bars & Starter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
Set of factory roof bars - $20 - SOLD
Used starter it needs a new solenoid would make a good spare - Free
Solenoid part# 2815038040

Parts are located in South Louisiana

568230258.jpg
20190417_203510.jpg

Last edited:
Hey buddy,

So your starter went out or you replaced as PM? How many miles you have on it?

Ian

Hey buddy,

So your starter went out or you replaced as PM? How many miles you have on it?

Ian

Hey Ian, hope you are well. Yea the solenoid starting acting up two weeks ago at 140K so I changed it out with the newer version. I had the new version on the shelf for a year now was planning to to do it as a PM before our Big Bend trip next spring but it didn't give me a choice.

Hey Ian, hope you are well. Yea the solenoid starting acting up two weeks ago at 140K so I changed it out with the newer version. I had the new version on the shelf for a year now was planning to to do it as a PM before our Big Bend trip next spring but it didn't give me a choice.

I am doing great Larry, yea I have a new one on shelve too waiting to be installed, mine currently has 102k miles. I will be doing that as PM as well, probably do it by 120-130k mark. Glad yours die locally. How about your radiator?

I am doing great Larry, yea I have a new one on shelve too waiting to be installed, mine currently has 102k miles. I will be doing that as PM as well, probably do it by 120-130k mark. Glad yours die locally. How about your radiator?

Glad to hear and thats a good call on changing it at the 120/130K mark as PM. I'm definitely glad it was local when it decided to act up it was bear to change but I'm glad to get it over with. My radiator was changed at 120K so that should be the last of the weak links from what I read that need addressing in a 200 over 100K 👍

Glad to hear and thats a good call on changing it at the 120/130K mark as PM. I'm definitely glad it was local when it decided to act up it was bear to change but I'm glad to get it over with. My radiator was changed at 120K so that should be the last of the weak links from what I read that need addressing in a 200 over 100K 👍

So was your radiator cracked up top where the notch is? I assume you replace the waterpump as the same time with radiator job.

So was your radiator cracked up top where the notch is? I assume you replace the waterpump as the same time with radiator job.

@ranma21 yes cracked on top but didn't replace the waterpump have you read where they were having failures with the pump as well?

@ranma21 yes cracked on top but didn't replace the waterpump have you read where they were having failures with the pump as well?

Yup, water pump on 200 usually start dripping around 130k mark too :bang: For sure a good PM items as well. Or you can wait til it drip then replace.

Yes they are, sure let me find a box and I'll find out what that'll cost 👍

Roof bars are going out tomorrow. If someone wants the starter for parts or to repair as a spare come get it/speak up. I'll give it a week and then throw it in the recycle pile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom