1st Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
......... From the club's Facebook page .......

Welcome to all the new members. We have 10 new members for a total of 18 members now.

We will be having our first meeting on June 13 2020 at 1130 am at Bradleys Country Store in Tallahassee Fl. Some of us will be doing a dirt road ride down at 1030 am at a to be determined location. Please add this to your calendars. Everyone make sure you have paid dues to Kim at redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com on paypal. Also Rob said the t-shirts will be ready soon and if we can get it ready this weekend the are having a memorial day weekend sale. Hopefully we will know more soon.

I hope yall are as excited as i am about the new members and our first meet-up.

Hopefully by now everyone has received this email ..........

I hope everyone is excited for the upcoming meet up as much as I am. We are planning to meet at Bradleys Country Store in Tallahassee, FL on 6/13/20 @ 1130 AM. Their address is 10655 Centerville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32309. They have sausage dogs, chips, drinks, etc. Its a really cool country store to check out if you have not been before. Several of us will be planning to do a dirt road trip down from Thomasville hopefully doing over 50% dirt roads to get there. We will meet at 10:15 AM at the back of the Lowes parking lot in Thomasville, GA. The Lowes address is 13911 US-19 South, Thomasville, GA 31792. Most likely we will leave by 1030AM. There is a gas station in that parking lot if needed. We will leave from there and head down to Bradley's. I will have a ham radio and gmrs radio for communication if needed. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at this email address. We have the event listed in the facebook group and on IH8MUD. If you could update one of those sites with your info if you are going and where you will meet up that would be great, that way i know to make sure everyone is there before leaving, thanks.

Also please make sure if you are a member you paid Kim the $10 dues on paypal at redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com and have an active TLCA membership (please send us your TLCA# if you have not already)

Thanks,
Trey Edwards

I've been asked to do a "Chapter Spotlight" for an upcoming publication of "Toyota Trails" which I plan to do after our June 13th get-together. There is a good chance your Cruiser could be included in this article if you're able to attend.

I've been asked to do a "Chapter Spotlight" for an upcoming publication of "Toyota Trails" which I plan to do after our June 13th get-together. There is a good chance your Cruiser could be included in this article if you're able to attend.
Oh snap! I better give her the once annual bath!

Nah, y’all got all the cool stuff! I just have a boring old 80series painted in grandma gold.

Nah, y’all got all the cool stuff! I just have a boring old 80series painted in grandma gold.
As long as you don't show up in a Gladiator all is well. :)

A Cruiser gathering where you can eat lunch and stock your freezer at the same time. :)
image.jpeg

Unlike the last couple of days which were adversely affected by TS Cristobal, the forecast for next weekend actually looks good.

That’s what its looking like. I’m planning on meeting y’all at the Lowe’s in Thomasville to follow down.

That’s what its looking like. I’m planning on meeting y’all at the Lowe’s in Thomasville to follow down.
Look forward to meeting you there.

If we had a legal department I'm sure they would say the following ...........

Subject Matter: Covid 19
Everyone is responsible for reviewing and following the latest CDC guidelines and those from the Florida Department of Public Health.

That looks like a neat store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom