1st Gen Sequoia middle console switch panel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Currently working with a friend of mine on a 6 slot panel for the middle console. This panel snaps into place like the Oem panel and accepts factory and aftermarket Toyota switches. First print will be done 4/9 and I will test fit and post pics. Here is the rendering for now. It will be printed in black petg with a textured finish on the front flat. Will more than likely be selling these for about $55 shipped. That may change depending on shipping, but I can't imagine much. I will keep this thread updated for reference to the panel from other forums.

*****UPDATE***** as of 6/29/22 $65 a standard panel and $75 custom. Sorry, but with the fed tax on PayPal and venmo minimum changing and the lovely cost of goods rising, I have to increase

***UPDATE*** as of 10/30/21 $55
These are in production now. PM me if you want one. Payment through Paypal or Venmo. $55 shipped.
Have had a few people ask about custom switch locations, ie, pressure gauge, temp gauge less switches... Just need the measurements/layout for what you are wanting and can draw it up. Will be $65 for a custom setup though.

***install instructions***
We made the side clips extra "clippy" so they are a very secure fit. Do your best to have everything ready to go before you put it in. It is very difficult to get your fingers under there to push the clips out. I used AOB switches. Use 2005-2007 Tundra center console as the switch type. There was variation on the clip of the switch from one switch to another, about a 1/64 so we took out that 1/64, you may have to sand a little on the back depending on the tolerance of your switch, but I doubt it.

Toggle Switch Panel - Render_1.jpg

20210414_130243.jpg

20210414_125506.jpg

20210414_125502.jpg

20210414_125442.jpg

Last edited:
Currently working with a friend of mine on a 6 slot panel for the middle console. This panel snaps into place like the Oem panel and accepts factory and aftermarket Toyota switches. First print will be done 4/9 and I will test fit and post pics. Here is the rendering for now. It will be printed in black petg with a textured finish on the front flat. Will more than likely be selling these for about $45 shipped. That may change depending on shipping, but I can't imagine much. I will keep this thread updated for reference to the panel from other forums.

View attachment 2639727
This is awesome. I have a plow mounted on my Gen1 and am having light switch issues I have been looking at solutions for mounting an On/Off and then a Hi/Lo and this fits the bill as I have 4 stock switches so the 2 additional will sort me out. Please let me know if you need a test pilot. Happy to Venmo or PP you the ~$45.

This is awesome. I have a plow mounted on my Gen1 and am having light switch issues I have been looking at solutions for mounting an On/Off and then a Hi/Lo and this fits the bill as I have 4 stock switches so the 2 additional will sort me out. Please let me know if you need a test pilot. Happy to Venmo or PP you the ~$45.
Will do, we should have the finished product by end of this week. I'll work on shipping and payment stuff this week. It's posted on a few places so need to figure out a single point of contact

Have had a few people ask about custom switch locations, ie, pressure gauge, temp gauge less switches... Just need the measurements/layout for what you are wanting and can draw it up. Will be $65 for a custom setup though.

Looks real good in there. Snug and secure and finally enough space to wire up my electronics. Still one spot left for that locker! *fingers crossed*

PXL_20210424_195555265.jpg

PXL_20210424_195541083.jpg

I apologize if it's been asked but do these fit in the 1st Gen tundras with the similar panel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom