Wanted 1st gen 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well its time to move on from my hundy and get back in another 1st gen 4Runner. Looking for a clean fairly stock 4cyl 5 speed preferably a SR5. Atlanta area preferred but will travel some in the south east.
Some mods ok. Might even consider a partial trade for my 2001 Lx470 167k mostly stock.

Thanks!

I've been sitting on this 88 for a little while, have not at all used it like I anticipated. 22re, 5speed, around 220k on the clock. Let me know your email and I can send you information and a slew of photos and videos if you're interested! I'm back in Florida for Christmas/New Years but will be back in Auburn, Al with it around the 5th; only about 2 hours from you.

20160503_165430.jpg

I've been sitting on this 88 for a little while, have not at all used it like I anticipated. 22re, 5speed, around 220k on the clock. Let me know your email and I can send you information and a slew of photos and videos if you're interested! I'm back in Florida for Christmas/New Years but will be back in Auburn, Al with it around the 5th; only about 2 hours from you.

View attachment 1372474

Slightly interested depending on price I guess. I'm really looking for a fairly stock one. Send me pix and price when you get a chance to twebb@carlblack.com. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom