Wanted 1st Gen 4Runner or 79-83 Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Starting to think I want a toy again, but this go around something a little more modern and DD capable than my previous FJ40 to drive durning the months we don't have salt on the ground in place of buying a newer vehicle.

Looking for something in good/great condition.

Wish List:
Prefer 79-83 truck w/ vintage stripes but opening up to 4Runner as well as they're more plentiful
Solid Axle
Manual Trans
Mildly built up for offroad (small lift, 33's, tube bumpers, etc) but easily DD capable
Sunroof
Fuel Injection

May consider IFS 1st Gen 4Runners, just depends on the overall package, price, condition, etc.

I am willing to travel for the right vehicle, but near MI would be a plus.

Last edited:
I may have the truck for you. It is a 89 so it has ifs. built nicely in great shape....let me know if you are interested in more info / pics

I have a 1986 1st generation 4runner 22re automatic 4x4. Brand new AC and in excellent condition! Let me know if you are interested in see pictures!

Starting to think I want a toy again, but this go around something a little more modern and DD capable than my previous FJ40 to drive durning the months we don't have salt on the ground in place of buying a newer vehicle.

Looking for something in good/great condition.

Wish List:
Prefer 79-83 truck w/ vintage stripes but opening up to 4Runner as well as they're more plentiful
Solid Axle
Manual Trans
Mildly built up for offroad (small lift, 33's, tube bumpers, etc) but easily DD capable
Sunroof
Fuel Injection

May consider IFS 1st Gen 4Runners, just depends on the overall package, price, condition, etc.

I am willing to travel for the right vehicle, but near MI

I have a '87 4Runner SR5 22RE 5 speed, 150K miles with sunroof, altimeter, all power options. Grey/Grey with full OME lift kit and ARB bumper/Warn M8000 winch, 33" BFG Mud Terrains. My DD. $5,900 in Florida. $5300 with stock chrome front bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom