SOLD 1HZ engine, low KM, shipping from Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I still have my 1HZ engine in my garage, less than 60,000KM and i'm parting all it out. I'm taking reasonable offers on all parts. It is missing oil pan and rad hoses. The air filter housing isn't for sale. I want to get these parts sold, and they are priced for quick sale. Cylinder head, with valves and camshaft is available for $900. $500 for injection pump.

I won't be shipping this complete engine to the US, and I won't be filling out an EPA form either. This should allow most scrap parts to leave here.

Please reach me by PM rather than adding to thread. photo is attached.

1HZ_engine.jpg

I still have my 1HZ engine in my garage, less than 60,000KM and i'm parting all it out. I'm taking reasonable offers on all parts. It is missing oil pan and rad hoses. The air filter housing isn't for sale. I want to get these parts sold, and they are priced for quick sale. Cylinder head, with valves and camshaft is available for $900. $500 for injection pump.

I won't be shipping this complete engine to the US, and I won't be filling out an EPA form either. This should allow most scrap parts to leave here.

Please reach me by PM rather than adding to thread. photo is attached.

View attachment 2378106
Drop me a line! I am in Calgary, AB and would be interested in your 1HZ.

Unfortunately no. I don't believe that is a HZJ79 part. Maybe you need from a rotted Canadian BJ74 wreck? I have two HZJ79 cab/chassis wrecks that I'm parting out. One 2003 (old body) and a 2007 (new body).

Is the engine bottom end dead?? Just confused on the part out..

I don't know anything about the bottom end, other than the oil pan was off when I bought it, and thats never a good sign.

It shouldn't be confusing. I'm selling individual parts here as I don't want to attempt rebuild on this one. This engine is surplus to me.

It may be viable for someone else though using machine shop services. I will sell individual engine components worldwide, including to the US.

I will sell this complete engine as-is to a Canadian address at a discount. PM me for that price.

Cylinder head and camshaft are now sold. I'm pulling the rest of the engine next, and bringing it over to the machine shop for inspection. Looks good here. $1000 USD for the 1HZ short block, inspected. That's a good price guys! Worth having under your workbench as a spare at that price.

I expect the short block can enter the US without EPA clearance

20200810_210558.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom