SOLD 1HDT IP and matching injectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
trying to source a quality IP and Injectors for a 1HDT. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi
I have an Injector Pump and Injectors that came off my vehicle an 80 Series 1996 1HDT. When I bought the vehicle with 300 000 km on the clock I decided to buy a new engine block from Toyota and replaced all the parts brand new from toyota. I replaced the Injector Pump and the Injectors with a new parts from Toyota even though the pump and injectors were running perfectly. The previous owner just had the injector tips replaced. The Injectors has only done about 5000 km since the tips was replaced. These vehicles were gray Imports into South Africa so no market to sell second hand parts. The turbo a original new ct26 from toyota is also available done about 3000km which was replaced again after i realised gturbo from australia can give me more kick. I am living in Hermanus near Cape town and we relocated from switzerland 3 years ago so we not exactly neighbours please let me now if you interested. Pictures below. Price for injectors and pump about 900 dollars excl postage. Turbo for interest sake. 700 dollars.

Ps.I removed the thermo wax(cold start) on the pump which is not in the picture but available.Never been used.

Regards Chris
Whatsapp\ phone number 0027 81 8740208

Injectors SOLD.

pump1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

20180726_173325.jpg

injectors1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Chris. I'm going to do a little research to see if the 96 kit is compatible with a 91 1HDT. I know the made some changes and Im unsure what effect that will have. Do you have any idea?
I assume you have 6 injectors? Can you send a pic of the pump tag?
Would definitely need the cold start.
I'll do some checking around.

Which Turbo did you go with and what do you think of it?

Regards, James

I sent you a message. Pump and injectors together will cost you $355 and the weight is 14.6kg. inkl packaging
The postage is with DHL in Hermanus to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom