1HDT HDJ81 Misfire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't have AFR's but its is on the leaner side..plenty of smoke at cold starts do not have ACSD as well.

Smoke at idle is a blue gray

Accelerating at night you can see the cloud in headlights
Bump up your timing a touch and see if it improves. Without the ACSD you need to do this to improve cold start and also in most cases has a performace benifit as most pumps are set to low for optimum anyways.

Do you know where your timing is at?

Normal to see a cloud in headlights at night with any diesel that doesn't have a DPF
I do not, when I had the timing checked i made sure that he put it on the high side of spec though. I may be able to pull up the service order to see what he set it at

Does anyone have links to where I can order a new set of lock cylinders and ignition? Laser cut key.

Someone broke in and stole my spare

Does anyone have links to where I can order a new set of lock cylinders and ignition? Laser cut key.

Someone broke in and stole my spare

if you can find used lock cylinders you can rearrange the sliders inside to match your key.

your so-called "Laser cut key"
1666045903440.png

is just an internal cut key usually it's milled from the center not actually cut by laser the same on MAZDA of the same generation kys are out there and easy to find. no chip so no programming you can also get flip key variations too.

1666045558325.png

if you can find used lock cylinders you can rearrange the sliders inside to match your key.

your so-called "Laser cut key"
View attachment 3143257

is just an internal cut key usually it's milled from the center not actually cut by laser the same on MAZDA of the same generation kys are out there and easy to find. no chip so no programming you can also get flip key variations too.

View attachment 3143253
I will need a whole new arrangement of "pins" since they have my duplicate. So re-pinning and new key cut so they cannot access

I will need a whole new arrangement of "pins" since they have my duplicate. So re-pinning and new key cut so they cannot access

It's nla.

I've seen them in here and eBay for 300-400 a set.

A good locksmith should be able to rekey a cylinder if you can find a set of keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom