For Sale 1HD-T Injectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Hey All,

Bought these a little while ago convinced my injectors were in need of servicing.. turns out they are fine. I had an air leak into my fuel system that has been getting worse and worse over time, got that sorted out and all my problems went away too! I purchased these with the intent of rebuilding them, so basically they are cores. I have however completely disassembled and ultra-sonic cleaned all the parts. I even pop tested them and they are all the same, that is about ~300psi too low. You wouldn't know from the spray pattern, they look good. None of the tips dripped but they would be replaced in a rebuild anyway. I did polish the outside of the two on the left just to see how they'd look, that's why they are shiny.

20160728_103934.jpg

$300 USD + shipping

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
Looks like they are sold...that was fast!

Pending payment...

Last edited:
Okay, I haven't heard a peep back from the perspective buyer.

These are back up for grabs.

Picture added.

Hey All,

Bought these a little while ago convinced my injectors were in need of servicing.. turns out they are fine. I had an air leak into my fuel system that has been getting worse and worse over time, got that sorted out and all my problems went away too! I purchased these with the intent of rebuilding them, so basically they are cores. I have however completely disassembled and ultra-sonic cleaned all the parts. I even pop tested them and they are all the same, that is about ~300psi too low. You wouldn't know from the spray pattern, they look good. None of the tips dripped but they would be replaced in a rebuild anyway. I did polish the outside of the two on the left just to see how they'd look, that's why they are shiny.

View attachment 1298001

$300 USD + shipping

Cheers

Chris

not yet... interested?

SOLD

These were sold a while back. They do come up occasionally.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom