Wanted 1HD-T 12V Starter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a line on a used 1HD-T 12v Starter?

I have a brand new Bosch one that I believe the solenoid is acting up on and I'd love to have a spare to swap in & test.

Cheers.

Does anyone have a line on a used 1HD-T 12v Starter?

I have a brand new Bosch one that I believe the solenoid is acting up on and I'd love to have a spare to swap in & test.

Cheers.

YES i DO

DSCN8481_2048x.jpg

DSCN8095_2048x.jpg

1633250830139.png

Haha. Thanks @ToyotaMatt I was hoping to find a cheap used back-up to swap and test some no-start problems I was having. But I seem to have solved the problem by adding a starter relay in the mix to some higher amps to the solenoid. Working perfectly now.

Thanks for showing me what options you have!

Haha. Thanks @ToyotaMatt I was hoping to find a cheap used back-up to swap and test some no-start problems I was having. But I seem to have solved the problem by adding a starter relay in the mix to some higher amps to the solenoid. Working perfectly now.

Thanks for showing me what options you have!

your good

thanks for the reply

im always hear to help ,

glad your method solved your issue

i have found there are NO simple 1HD-T solutions some times , glad you found one to meet your need ....

- did u understand my PIG TAIL EXTENSION LINK TO
: Sub Harness Link above as a stand alone item ?

let me know on this key point , i need feedback here as i am also learning much about 24V and the JDM Teq World i am carefully coming into , with smaller items i can understand too ............ :)

kindly matt

DSCN9779 - Copy2 - Copy.png

Yes, I saw that part. Perfect if you have a Toyota 12v starter on your conversion. I used a Bosch starter so no need for the pigtail.

The only thing I will say is that the trigger wire to the starter (like the pigtail) needs to be on the larger side, 10awg in US speak. For whatever reason, the trigger likes more juice.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom