1FZ-E Vacuum Diagram? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.billstengel.com
Hello!

I've searched high and low for a vacuum diagram for the 1FZ-E to no avail. Would anyone happen to have a photo of either the sticker inside the engine bay or some other printed version? I don't have that sticker in mine and I'm not seeing a vac diagram in the FSM I have.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 12.17.44.png

The check valve coming off the HAC seems to be NLA and there isn't one in place on my truck. Will any in-line vacuum check valve do the job, or does it have to have a certain spec?
Is any check valve better than no check valve?

I took a few minutes to paint out the part numbers and their callouts to make this easier to read. I'd like to recreate the under-hood sticker which has proven to be quite elusive. The only time it has popped up is on @snapdragon 's query. I can make out most of it, save for whatever was in that bubble in the center. Google searching returns vac diagrams of mostly every Toyota engine with no results for the 1FZ-F. I'd love to create this as a resource for the community. If anyone has one of those decals in-tact under their hood or on the firewall, please get a clean pic of it and post it so I can build it as a vector graphic to share.

VAC DIAGRAM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom