Parting Out 1999 LX470 4.7 2uz V8 Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Hey guys, I'm in the process of rebuilding my 2uz, but decided to go with a used engine to replace the original. I am parting out the original engine.

The original engine had 189k and the previous owner was great about maintenance. The engine lost compression in Cylinder #1, which was caused by lean conditions from the factory supercharger. Chunks from the 1st piston broke off and bounced around causing damage to the LH head and top of the piston. RH head is in great condition. The cylinder walls are actually in good condition in cylinder 1, so rebuilding the block is an option.

I have many left over parts, both from the 99 and from the 03 engine that I am using, basically an entire engine minus a few accessories. I will eventually catalog and list them here. Until then, let me know if there is something you are looking for. I will price better than Car-Part. I'm willing to ship depending on the part, but local pick-up is preferred.

Supercharger is already sold.

I need the A/C compressor hose end that connects to the top of the compressor...can send a photo if needed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom