For Sale 1999 Landcruiser - ARB, SLEE, OME - 177k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2nd Owner Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series. To date I have added a new Optima Red Top battery. Light-Force 750k candlepower spot lights, ARB front bumper, Slee Off-Road custom rear bumper w/ ladder and spare tire carrier. It has the Old Man Emu 1.5" lift kit with new OME shocks. The tires are 33.5" Nitto Terra Grappler and have approximately 20k miles on them. I have serviced the truck every 4,000 miles with only Castrol Synthetic since 116k miles (when I purchased from Eastern Shore Toyota). The truck is at the detail shop right now being compounded/waxed and having some upholstery touched up. I have all books and records on this truck and hate to sell, but would rather have a boat for Summer. I am entertaining offers, so call or email me at the numbers provided. This has been a southern truck (Florida-Alabama) its entire life. No rust! 251-424-3456 or roddysjerkins@gmail.com for additional photos. PRICE: $14,000.00 OBO.
Drivers Side LC.JPG
Engine LC.JPG
Front LC.JPG

Last edited:
Good looking 100. As an FYI, the moderators will delete this thread if you don't post an asking price!

Thanks man...Completely unintentional. The asking price is $14,000.00 OBO. I will try to edit the post to include the price. Be well.

Locker?? Has the timing belt been done?

Nice rig, you'll sell it no sweat...

I'd like to post more than three photos... Anyone knowing how or if this is possible, please let me know. Thanks to all.

Yes, it is possible; there are two ways:

Buy what is called a "Silver Star", which will allow you to upload as many images as your heart desires, along with other benefits. This is a paid membership which goes toward supporting the forum...which I believe is cheaper than an Autotrader sales ad, but with other benefits.

IH8MUD Forum - Announcements in Forum : Toyota Tech Forums

You could also link images from a Photobucket account, or the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom