Parting Out 1999 Landcruiser 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see you sold the sun roof. Do you still have the slider shade for it or did that go with the sun roof?

Parting out my 1999 Toyota Land Crusier with 210k miles on it. Everything ran perfectly after the accident. Exterior has an unremovable coating on it, so body parts are out of the question unless you want them at a discounted rate and you try to remove the coating yourself. If you don’t see a part in the pictures I might have pulled it but not sold it yet. Located in Elizabeth, CO. Willing to ship parts if not too large. I make trips once a week to pull parts. Message me for more pictures and availability of parts.

SOLD:
All seats
Steering wheel
AC controls
Front & rear differentials
Engine, transmission, & transfer case
CV Axles
Catalytic Converters
Sunroof
ABS Master Cylinder
View attachment 2828572View attachment 2828573View attachment 2828574
I'm looking for the rear ceiling AC vent in the center. I believe either of the ones in the rear ceiling will work for the center by the third row seats. Also looking for the bolts that bolt the tow bar that came with the Land cruiser 100 series to the frame.

Parting out my 1999 Toyota Land Crusier with 210k miles on it. Everything ran perfectly after the accident. Exterior has an unremovable coating on it, so body parts are out of the question unless you want them at a discounted rate and you try to remove the coating yourself. If you don’t see a part in the pictures I might have pulled it but not sold it yet. Located in Elizabeth, CO. Willing to ship parts if not too large. I make trips once a week to pull parts. Message me for more pictures and availability of parts.

SOLD:
All seats
Steering wheel
AC controls
Front & rear differentials
Engine, transmission, & transfer case
CV Axles
Catalytic Converters
Sunroof
ABS Master Cylinder
View attachment 2828572View attachment 2828573View attachment 2828574
Is the hood in good shape with no rust? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom