SOLD 1999 Chevrolet 2 Door Tahoe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my 1999 Chevrolet 2 door Tahoe. This vehicle runs incredibly well and there are many upgrades listed below. We now have 3 kids in car seats, so I need to find a larger 2nd row vehicle to accommodate my family. A/C and heat works great. No issues with electronics or engine. Clean title, no accidents, and 3 owners. 197,500 miles.

3GNEK18R8XG123406

In 2022:
-Installed Gen IV Tahoe driver, passenger, and rear bench seats, using OBS Outpost seat brackets, which provided me with 3" more of legroom (I'm 6'4 and fit comfortably) than OEM seats.
-Installed 2021 Tahoe center console
-Added Black Rhino wheels on Yokohama Geolanders
-2 key fobs for lock/unlock

Installed in 2021 (by previous owner, who owns a dealership in Atlanta):
-LS-2 370-hp engine [out of another Tahoe w/ 29K-miles] mated to a 4L60-E 4-speed automatic transmission, and Posi-Traction 3:55 geared rear end (now has 35k miles).
-New head unit with back-up camera and bluetooth to connect iphone/android

I have OEM wheels and spare tire that would come with the purchase if desired.

Possible repairs:

-Driver and passenger doors do not have springs, so have to be shut intentionally to close
-Minor scratches, but paint/exterior is in great shape
-Rear fender flare has lost some of the black paint, exposing the underlying color (see pics) - probably an easy fix but haven't looked into it/hasn't bothered me

I'd be happy to help ship, take a facetime call, or have your/a hired mechanic assess it.

Google drive pictures - Uncompressed Photos (Full Quality) - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11XD561OzsT4Y5r5wvV_TcJxpFPGtFjOH?usp=sharing

Thanks for looking.
CarListingPictures-41.jpg
CarListingPictures-53.jpg

Pics:

CarListingPictures-1 (1).jpg

CarListingPictures-3 (1).jpg
CarListingPictures-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom