For Sale 1999 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 Toyota 100 series 161XXX miles. $10,000 ALASKA USA (35 miles from Anchorage)

Well cared for 99 with low(ish) miles. Second owner (purchased in UT with 52,000 on the ticker). Clean CarFax. No rust. No electrical or mechanical issues. Everything works. Nothing Leaks. All recommended service done. New rear disks/drums and calipers at 155XXX miles. NEW Denzo starter installed at 120XXX miles. Mobil 1 every 8k.
Factory Locker.
Interior is in great shape. Comes with factory fitted carpet floor mats. Leather is in good shape no large cracks or tears.
Exterior has some paint chips in all the suspect areas and small scratches here and there but overall paint is 80% and no dents.
275/70 r18 Kelly Safari TSR's on 18" powdercoated alloy's
Set of Studded tires on 18" steel Tundra rims.
WabFab tube sliders fitted and bolted to frame.
Tow Package.
Always garaged.
Towed on car hauler to Alaska.
Light off-roading (white rim trail, dirt road exploring, but nothing serious). Very little mud action.

If someone wanted to fly up and drive back I am able to get discounted room rates at Alyeska Resort/Ski Area and I'll even throw in a Lift Ticket (good heli skiing too). [album="medium"]3523[/album]

In order to assist with transportation costs I'll go 9k for folks from out of the country (aka lower 48). I'll throw in a lift ticket and hotel room too
http://www.alyeskaresort.com/ You know you want to drive the Alcan in the winter and get to visit this place http://travel.nationalgeographic.co...hot-springs-provincial-park-british-columbia/
So really you're getting a sweet rig, a cool trip, and an adventure all for only 9k (+airfare). I'll pick you up at the Anchorage airport in the cruiser and get you settled at the resort. Then I'll get you your lift ticket we can ski a few laps and you can get prepped for your adventure. Hell I'll leave the shovel, jumper cables, and tow strap in the rig so you'll be covered for the drive. I'll swap the summer tires for winter and you'll be all studded up. I got an offer today but they wanted the 3rd row seats (who uses those things?) and tried to haggle me down 2k as a result (good weed here in AK). Naturally I told them no and I'd really rather sell the rig to someone who will put it to good use and take it on more adventures. I don't want to see it on Alaska State Troopers show;)

Oh yeah. Timing belt/water pump was done at 100k. I got zee papers in the glove box.

I will be in ANC the 21st and 22nd. I will be at the Hilton downtown closet to F Street. Any chance of bringing it down and let me look at it. I am interested but a lower 48 guy.

Hi Meme. I'm meeting a potential buyer on the 16th and hopefully it'll sell then. If not I'll let you know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom