For Sale 1998 VS800 Intruder - Clean & Bobbed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

located in st. Augustine, Florida - it is for sale on eBay as well but will sell aside from eBay - just shoot me an email or call since I don't check mud messages that much...I would rather sell it not on ebay anyway, as dealing with them can sometimes be painstaking, but if you would like it to be more secure, I would have no problem with that... thanks guys/gals...

Here she goes.. from what I can remember:

• Its a well maintained bike, 805cc tons of power, never felt the need for more... It has:
  • Rebuilt front caliper ( all new seals and cups), fully powder coated
  • EBC ceramic brake pads, stops on a dime
  • Stainless steel braided brake line
  • New Bridgestone front tire ( made in japan)
  • Fully powder coated fender, tank, and tons of other small parts from the gauges to handlebar controls to side cover plates, water neck, even some nuts are powder coated, most parts were coated in Solar Flat Black with a Satin clear coat.
  • new flat black handle bars - whiskey style
  • 17,7xx miles on bike
  • double wrapped pipes with recessed Jardine baffles
  • New silicon coolant lines
  • Mother-Road-Customs made the Alligator seat, hand made in the USA
  • Shocks are less than a year old in the back, lower than stock, slight oxidation of the chrome on the shocks ( why I hate chrome!)
  • Kevlar clutch has less than 100 miles on it, with 10% stiffer springs. works flawlessly
  • Has custom rear fender, steel sissybar, Sparto Taillight (coated)
  • Backoff system ( safety braking light)
  • gel cell battery
  • All new air filters, maintenance always up to date ( bike is a breeze to maintain )
  • Have extra parts I bought but didn't put on ... billet mirrors, billet turn signals, but I liked the all black to much to ever put them on...
  • The shiny black parts were coated in Mirror Black. I thought it would be a nice contrast...
  • New Suzuki gascap... $70 from the dealer, plus tons of other seals, o-rings, switches etc..

eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130444905954&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
or if that doesn't work the item number is:130444905954

I love the bike, its a real head-turner... have never gotten on it without a compliment, no one has any idea its a suzuki until you tell them.. its water-cooled and shaft driven... so its easy to maintain and fun to ride. The rear springs are dual rate progressive springs so you can adjust the ride height if you want. I will help arrange shipping, help load, or you can drive it off...Got questions? just shoot me a message/email through eBay or call 904.806.3726 and I'll get right back to you...
DSCF1635.jpg
DSCF1637.jpg
DSCF1636.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom