Trade 1998 Estoril M3 Sedan - Trade for Cruiser or other large SUV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This may be a long shot however I thought I would put this up here. I miss my old cruiser, BAD. :crybaby: I need more room and the ability to tow my boat. Thus the M3 does not fit the bill. The M3 is a BLAST to drive it just does not fit my growing families lifestyle.

Here it goes:

I have a 98 BMW M3 in estoril blue. Has 120,xxxk miles. Here is a album from when I purchased the car and how it sits now:

BMW M3 1998 - Sedan pictures by flaminhotpaul - Photobucket
Willing to Consider trading for the following Vehicles:

• Honda Odyssey - 2004 or newer
  • Toyota Sienna 2004 or newer
  • Suburban (4x4)
  • Landcruiser 1998 or newer
  • Toyota Sequoia (4x4)
  • Expedition EL (4x4)
  • Tundra (4-Door) 4x4
  • Tacoma (4-dooe) 4x4
  • F-150 (4 Door) 4x4 2004 or newer
Criteria:

• Clean
  • Colors – Anything but Black
  • Around 100k mile or less
  • Clean title
  • Maintenance up to date
  • Other cars let me know

Our family is growing and we need a larger vehicle. No comments on vehicles. If you don't want the car or like my choices than keep looking.

Willing to trade down with cash in or straight trades. Send me a PM with some photos description of car.

Questions just ask

History

Here is the short story on the car.

I purchased the car from the original owner with 113,000. Purchased from female doctor. She purchased the car when she finished med school. Owned it since new. Always been in Florida and never in a accident. Kept up on maintenance at BMW dealer and later at German mechanic shop in Tampa.

Have documents for service over $4,000 on cooling system, and other items. When I purchased the car it was in need of some TLC. I addressed the items that made the car look tired. I put a newer steering wheel, door skins, shift knob, boot, armrest cover, new mats, and a good clean. Installed new suspension, put on new rubber trim gaskets, tinted car, new tires, new valve cover gasket, hoses, shark tune, completely base-lined fluids with synthetic.

Description

Car is in great condition and has had all preventative maintenance done and looks great. It is a used car and has a small scratches from normal use. The car drives & looks GREAT and is ready to go anywhere. Very powerful, handles terrific, tracks straight, and very smooth.

I am the 2nd owner I have the autocheck if you would like for me to send. All maintenance and items have been addressed.

• Clear Title in hand
  • new cooling system completed by PO
  • power steering hoses all completed
  • clutch, fly wheel ect... done by PO
  • all new synthetic fluids (everything) Diff, tranny, oil…..
  • New tint
  • Dent doctor (remove some small dents) (looks great and cannot tell there were any)
  • new stereo JVC El Kameleon
    • 2 speakers have a slight buzz on heavy bass. Otherwise sounds great
  • new suspension (complete springs, struts, bushings - the works)
  • new floor mats, steering wheel, shift boot, e-brake boot, arm rest cover
  • newer door panels (they are pristine)
  • complete tune up (new plugs & Filters)
  • New valve cover gasket installed
  • Short shift kit (u n d e r s t e e r . c o m)
    • New bushings & clutch pedal bushings
  • conforti tune (shark tune)
  • K&N Filter (drop-in)
  • New exhaust (sounds great not to loud)
  • and the list goes on.
  • tons of new rubber trim on outside of car (old stuff was cracked)
  • X-Brace installed
  • Front Strut Bar – Racing Dynamics
  • Rear UUC Sway-bar adjustable & bushings
  • New Aux Cooling fan & Relays (all work great)
  • New Air Intake elbow
  • Will also include Code Reader to read codes should car ever through one.
    • I use it to reset the service engine/oil service lights (when I change oil)
    • Never had any codes
  • Vanos is quite and sounds great

I've got a folder 1" thick of parts that I've purchased for the M3. If there are specific things you'd like photos of or have questions about I would be more than happy to answer. Let me know. Also let me know your price range. You can find other M3's for cheaper prices however they will require you spend money to get them as nice as mine. When you do that you end up spending more than the car will bring in the future. I wish I had waited to find one like mine that was done so I could have just enjoyed it and not spent more money than it was worth.

Known issues:

Rear passenger door does not un-lock with key or switch (electric lock needs to be replaced). It does operate manually. The front passenger side seat does not recline. I have the new gear it just needs to be installed. The headliner is sagging a little in the rear. Its on my list to get done however I've not had time.

I just installed two new front tires (Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110) (they are great!!!) I also had the car alligned at the same time.

The interior is is good shape (JUST DIRTY in the pics) I'd not had a chance to vacuum this week. Rear tires have 5k miles on them. The car has 120k miles and has a few scratches and dents that you would expect with a car of its age. Over all its a nice looking car that drives just like it should.

I will answer any questions you have or get any additional photos.
No surprises just a nice E36 M3.

Link to Photos:

BMW M3 1998 - Sedan pictures by flaminhotpaul - Photobucket

Service performed my me since I purchased the car:

Date
Service Performed
Mileage
9/11/10
Oil Change Synthetic 5w-30, Filter, Air Filter
9/12/10
clean and shampoo carpets
9/18/10
replace brakes with OEM @ all 4 corners
9/18/10
Treat leather - Leatherique (oil and pristine clean)
9/25/10
install suspension, shocks, struts, springs
9/25/10
install Short shift kit & bushings
9/25/10
install shift boot & new OEM knob
10/1/10
4 wheel alignment
10/4/10
install new UUC clutch pedal bushings
10/4/10
install new DDM underpanel
10/4/10
install new wheel well liners & new brake cooling duct
10/4/10
install 2 new(used) contour front rims with tires
10/4/10
install new valve-cover gasket & new Bosch 2+ platinum plugs
10/4/10
Install x-brace
10/16/10
install K&N Filter
10/16/10
Install Shark Tune - from turner
10/31/10
Change Oil & Filter 10w-30 Synthetic
10/31/10
Change Tranny Fluid - Mobil 1 Synthetic & Rear Diff Fluid 75-90 Syn
11/5/10
install front strut brace - racing dynamics
12/25/10
2 new Front tires (Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110)
12/25/10
New belt tensioner & fuel filter
1/20/11
installed 2 new power steering hoses - (originals were leaking) & replaced fluid

IMG_2368-2.jpg

IMG_2366-1.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_2568-2.jpg

IMG_2567-1.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

Bump;

Still looking for a larger SUV/Truck. Surely someone wants a bimmer and has something to trade.

The M3 is good on gas. gets 19-22 mpg around town or 28 hwy. Plus its a blast to drive.

boo on anything but black :glare: beautiful M hope it finds a good home. Been looking at trading my 80 towards an e36!

boo on anything but black :glare: beautiful M hope it finds a good home. Been looking at trading my 80 towards an e36!

send some pics of your cruiser if you'd be interested along with a brief description. I miss my 80. :(

bump for you friday night cruiser heads

Should also add that i am also interested in clean 80 series as well.

Ready for a larger vehicle.

Price for straight up sale?

What do you want for the M3 on a straight up sale rather than a trade?

What do you want for the M3 on a straight up sale rather than a trade?

pm sent.

$10,500 for straight price

That's a very nice looking M3 with tasteful mods I appreciate. I have a '99 M3 Coupe. If i got another, it'd be a blue one in better condition than the one I bought. first car i ever purchased myself...learned a lesson, but still going strong at 182k miles. Good luck, if I had ready cash and a desire for the 4 door i'd come knocking, especially since you are relatively nearby.

That's a very nice looking M3 with tasteful mods I appreciate. I have a '99 M3 Coupe. If i got another, it'd be a blue one in better condition than the one I bought. first car i ever purchased myself...learned a lesson, but still going strong at 182k miles. Good luck, if I had ready cash and a desire for the 4 door i'd come knocking, especially since you are relatively nearby.

man trade me your 80 and we will call it a day. no travel, no rust, what could be better?!?!?! :D

Thanks for the compliments.

man trade me your 80 and we will call it a day. no travel, no rust, what could be better?!?!?! :D

Thanks for the compliments.

Haha, if I were looking to sell I really consider it. But i basically just got my rig so i have some time left before i consider selling, if ever. Good luck though, if you haven't already I would post your M3 on bimmerforums.com for a straight sale or maybe trade. You never know. :steer:

Tax Day bump.

Cruisers, trucks, SUV's, and Minivans wanted. Hit me up.

sale pending. Buyer supposed to pick-up this friday. will update when the bimmer sells.

looking for a sequoia, lx470, 100 series, excalade ESV to replace. let me know if you know or have one of these. budget up too 14k for the right vehicle would prefer to spend 12k.

i love e36's.....i was looking for one like a bat out of hell a few years ago. Never found one,

good luck with the sale.

***SOLD****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom