For Sale 1997 Toyota Landcruiser 40th Locked Sage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Toyota Landcruiser 40th $10,000 O.B.O #4633 Locked
all stock except 285 Revos even the spare is a Revo. True mileage is in the 215,000 area the cluster was replaced before i purchased it and odometer has 122,612 on it now. The cruiser runs and drives great and the Lockers work awesome. This cruiser did not come with the 40th floor mats but it has the stickers on fenders and the 4633 next to the shifter. All diffs were drained and refilled with Mobil 1 when purchased. All seats are nice and not ripped a little wear on front seats from getting in and out. Cruiser was never wheeled since i have owned it. My wife uses it to take kids to school and run to store she does not work and unit sits in driveway and is washed every week if it needs it or not. I have 2 remotes and 2 factory Keys and receipts to go with unit. I have had this unit over 3 years and have put 21,000 miles on it in that time.

The good
285 Revos very good condition 90% still have the nubs on them had it aligned at that time 2 rear ones are even newer someone slashed one i got mad and bought 2 brand new put on rear and put other good one up for the spare.
Front end Serviced with all Yota parts at 107,639 including new bearings and 100 series pads and new rotors.
Oxygen sensors both replaced last year
SilverStar headlights
Ventshades
Tuned up Last year with Yota parts including cap rotor plugs air filter fuel filter pcv valve and the belts and idler pulley.
Starter from Yota last year
Block heater installed and Red antifreeze added purchased heater from Lexus Dealer in Canada installed last year.
Oil changed every 4-5,000 Delo 15w40 and the big Yota oil filters every time trans fluid is drained and added . 2 extra big filters come with sale
Draw tite hitch and wiring installed last year

The bad
Scrape on drivers side front corner of bumper and slightly on fender body shop said it will buff out (Wife decided to push a 2010 camry) at 10mph. Total damage was $250.00 did not fix it was gonna replace bumper with arb.
rear bumper has a dent a ding and a scratch was like that when i purchased unit.
1 ding on driver side fender very hard to see.
1 tiny stone ding under passenger side parking light.
chips on hood
Antenna motor runs but does not go up or down.

Any questions email me Repodevil@aol.com I don`t have to sell this rig it will be sadly missed big time!! Located in Laureldale PA 19605
Cruiser 011.jpg
Cruiser 013.jpg
Cruiser 001.jpg

Last edited:
Love your truck... Has the HG been done?

i have no idea if the HG was done i know the PHH was not . Can someone help with posting my photos?
Cruiser 007.jpg
Cruiser 014.jpg
Cruiser 006.jpg

9,500 obo would trade for the right harley

price drop im buying another harley this week 9,000

Price drop had a deal fall through still for sale $8,500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom