For Sale 1997 landcruiser (collectors ed...locked) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are a few more pics and some more details.... I bought the cruiser from a land cruiser guy in los angles four years ago. it already had the old man emu lift, all new fluids, plugs, wires. it appeared to have already had all maintenance done... since I have owned it I put oil every 3k and can get records if you absolutely need....a new starter..new brakes to include rotors...repacked bearings because i was already there.....fuel system cleaner from jiffy lube abut 8 months ago.....new wheels and 285-75 bfg all terrain tires rotated every other oil change....1.5 inch front spacer to level out the stink bug look..allignment done after the spacer was installed and drives straight as an arrow....kick ass stereo to include alpine head unit with ipod control, alpine type X (top of line alpine) component speakers in front door. infinity 3 way speakers in the back doors. a small custom built box for one 10inch sub which is top of line rockford fosgate T1 competition sub... its own amp and capacitor built into the box and is not visible from outside the vehicle....another amp under driver seat for the door speakers (also not visible) ....the ipod is stored in the council between the two front seats...when i go on long trips i put a bottle of the lucas oil fuel system treatment to keep her running like a top....the leather is in great shape and i have the 3rd row seats which look brand new...vehicle is garaged every night and b Aecause i work for the fire dept was able to detail the thing anytime i wanted which (was very often)...waxed it 2 times a year for last 4 years...paint color is a rare desert dune pearl that shines like new...(the pics i took are of what i would call a "dirty vehicle" but i have a new baby and the days of washing and waxing for fun are over.....over all the cruiser is incredible the front bumper built by my buddy is bad @$$ and looks like a arb bumper...the perfectly functioning lockers work like new and engage and disengage perfectly (used once to see what they do then went up same hill in 4low and it appears i didn't need lockers)...drives incredible and is gonna make somebody very happy.....thanks/stay safe $11,900.00 or possible trade for 2001-2002 cummins extra cab 4x4

IM IN ALBUQUERQUE NM 505-550-9085 WITH QUESTIONS

having trouble posting pics but will figure it out soon my other post was on the 19th with a 4 photos im just trying to give other angles of the vehicle
DSC_4701.jpg
DSC_4743.jpg

absolutely gorgeous.. i'd be a bit hesitant taking her off road, but i'm sure i'd get over it ;) how many miles?

What were the miles on this? I don't see it in the listing, but maybe I missed it.

MILES

My bad!!! It has 172k miles....drives like new

first $10,500.00 takes her home.....no lower offers please....call or text with ??? 505-550-9085

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom