1997 Acura 3.2TL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Acura 3.2TL 134k miles Black
Auto, A/C, tan leather, sun roof, power everything, tinted windows (last year), new JVC CD player with ipod interface (you control your ipod through the radio), new brakes front/rear, soon to be changed timing belt (was 1st time at changed at 60k miles).

This is a great running car and my wife loves it but with me moving to Az she wants a SUV (4th gen 4Runner). It has lots of power with the 3.2L V6 and gets great gas mileage (high 20s I think). This car has the smoothest shifting auto I've ever driven. The tires have another 15k miles in them or more, they are Michelins. The back seats have lots of room and the trunk has lots of room too. It's not mint cause there are a few scratches, dings, and cracked paint on the bumpers (wife backed into something). The drivers seat has a hole/tear on the side from normal wear (I'm going to look into getting it fixed or some nice seat covers). There are some stains on the carpet from having a 3 year old. I'm going to wax/buff the paint this weekend and clean the carpet.

We've never had any major problems with the car. I changed out the front lower ball joints which includes the steering kunckles. I had a front end alingment done at that time as well. The check engine light is on and I was told by Acura that is was for EGR ports, they said that once the ports were cleaned the light would go off. I'm going to clean the ports when I change the timing belt. I changed the brakes out front and rear with Bendix pads and had the rotors turned. I changed the oil with synthetic oil ever 3500 miles. My wife drives the car 99% of the time and I trust it enough for her to drive anywhere.

Asking $6000 obo
Need to sell ASAP!

Jacksonville, FL
email nezsm76@yahoo.com
Call (904) 349-5935

Steven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom