1996 FZJ, Chicago, Lockers, Tan int-rolled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Might be interested in the motor. Shoot me an email at mike@bc4x4.com

Mike,

Did you read the specifics on the motor in the first few posts? If you did, and you're still interested call me at the number I've listed in I believe post #3.

PM though great is not ideal. So, if you're interested in anything, please email me here:

jfig86 and that's AT hotmail as I'm having trouble organizing all requests. Also, please feel free to post up in the thread as to what you want. Lastly, include what your Mud handle is within the email and make the title this please:

"MUD PARTS REQUEST"

Also, feel free to call me, I'm at area code six three zero, 728-9684

Thanks-

Last edited:
Email sent...

Looking for:
- outside lower window plastic trim for all four doors but particularly for the drivers rear and passenger front. This would be similar to what the poster in post #4 called out for the rear slider.
-spare tire jack tools if you've got them.
-passenger side rear door locking unit... like the actuator/solenid thing.
-if you have the little screws that hold down the middle row step plates, I need those (as I bet half the folks on this forum do, too).
-Might be interested in the rear bumper if its in good shape. I would need the flaps, bumper sides, and the aluminum step.

Please let me know prices if you're interested in boxing all that up. If not, no big deal. Thanks.

How about the PS front parking light assembly
PM sent

Kid glove, I'm pretty certain it's perfect and you can have it! Please keep in mind to everyone that there will be a minimum of $15 for shipping...I don't do USPS and I cannot seem to ship anything for less than $10 from FedEx or UPS. So let's say $30 shipped? If that's ok email me at the hotmail address and I'll get it shipped out to you next week.

did you get rid of the power steering pump?

I do have someone who wants the pump yes...

And thanks guys for sending emails right to the Hotmail address listed in the earlier posts.

Jason

What kind of shape is the front passenger overhead handle in? The "holy sh#t" handle as we call it in these parts thats just to the right of the passenger's head above the window. How much would you want for the handle, the 2 mounting bolts and the 2 covers that cover the bolt heads? I want to mount one of these on the driver's side and I think it is interchangable with the passenger side. Shipping would be to Charlotte, NC 28269. Thanks!

Also, is the driver's side sun visor in good shape? If so, how much for it? Thanks.

Still have the front springs and shocks?

Really? Stock springs and shocks? Yeah...they are there but not off yet and at the rate I'm moving at getting this thing apart it could be awhile and shipping will be A LOT too. If you want them say $60 plus whatever shipping ends up costing.

Things that are sold:

Radio
Center dash vent/clock
Driver rear door latch
Pass rear door window motor/regulator
Driver's door interior trim panel
Driver's side sun visor
Front sway bar
Air bag module
D/S rear door stationary glass
cigarette lighter
rear glass

I'll try to keep this as the "what's sold post" so you all can keep track.

Last edited:
Really? Stock springs and shocks? Yeah...they are there but not off yet and at the rate I'm moving at getting this thing apart it could be awhile and shipping will be A LOT too. If you want them say $60 plus whatever shipping ends up costing.

I shipped a set of front springs before, no shocks, was a smidge under $30 going from MA to Cali doing UPS Gnd. It's not that bad.

I shipped a set of front springs before, no shocks, was a smidge under $30 going from MA to Cali doing UPS Gnd. It's not that bad.

Huh, well I tried to ship the stationary glass from the rear door last week, in a small box, and a UPS Store wanted $17+ to ship it. So two springs, which must weight > 30 lbs and shocks must be getting us near 40 lbs. I'd be surprised if shipping is $30 or less given that fuel costs have sorta rose a lot in the last year.

I'd count on at least $40-$45 for shipping...or...he can come and get em for free shipping ;)

Things that are sold:

Radio
Center dash vent/clock
Driver rear door latch
Pass rear door window motor/regulator
Driver's door interior trim panel
Driver's side sun visor
Front sway bar
Air bag module
D/S rear door stationary glass

I'll try to keep this as the "what's sold post" so you all can keep track.

Any chance the following items still available?
Center dome light unit with cover
PS interior panel/door handle (what condition are they in)
The center control plastic (the piece that went around the radio and heating/cooling unit)

PM sent

MUD Parts Request

Hi there,

Do you still have the ECM computer? I might be interested in that and the wiring harness. I am in the process of converting my 94 to use a 96 computer so I can read all the data goodness in real time. I may need a few related parts as well, so please let me know. Also, I am not in a huge hurry to do the conversion, as its gonna take a good bit of time.

Thanks,
Summers

Hi there,

Do you still have the ECM computer? I might be interested in that and the wiring harness. I am in the process of converting my 94 to use a 96 computer so I can read all the data goodness in real time. I may need a few related parts as well, so please let me know. Also, I am not in a huge hurry to do the conversion, as its gonna take a good bit of time.

Thanks,
Summers

The puter is yours...I might keep the wire harness, but might not...uncertain on that. Just connect with me when you're close to doing your conversion.

Here some pics of the front seats. All electrical functions work perfectly including D/S lumbar. No switches are missing or broken.

$350 for the pair of fronts. Leather is ok, needs to be cleaned, but no rips...yet...
IMG_20110611_145507.jpg
IMG_20110611_145500.jpg
IMG_20110611_145454.jpg

a few more images...
IMG_20110611_145525.jpg
IMG_20110611_145514.jpg

IMG_20110611_145519.jpg

Also...please follow the instructions in post #42...I'd rather you not PM me.

And everyone that I've been slow to respond too...I apologize...it's just been crazy busy, and parting out a car is not my #1 priority at the moment.

Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom