1994 Sammy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventuretoolcompany.com
I love this little truck! It lived it's entire life behind a Class A RV before I got it. I got it with 136,000 on the clock and the guy I purchased it from was the orginal owner and stated that over 100K of the miles was tow miles, so eingine only had about 20K on it.....Anyway, it now has over 150K of tow/driving/wheeling miles on it and it's still going strong.

Modes- Calimini 2 inch lift, Lock-rite rear locker, BFG 32's, Calimini Shocks, Calimini tow bar, "click" eliminator, Interior Rhino coated, Proper BS AR Steel wheels, Calimini header and exhaust, Calimin Roof Rack.

So far it's wheeled Moab, Colorado and Hermann, Missouri river valley wine country (the greatest little secret in Missouri!)

Keep posting Sammy Pix!

Thanks.

BritKLR
P6060240.jpg
P3160120.jpg
P9080021.jpg

sweet samurai. i have had mine for 14 years. it has gone from stock to mild to now getting to wild. great on and offroad vehicle!

Here is mine. From mild to extreem and lots of $$$$

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

tell me more about this wine country wheeling

woh...Sorry for the long delay.

For clarification, there isn't any formal trails or off-road parks in the area, but if you head east out of Herman on 94 or 100 ( I think those are the HWY's, but it's the two highways on either side of the Missouri river heading east to St. Louis) there is a good number of river access/farm roads that get you down by the river and due to floods there is (was) a hugh number of large sand dune areas. Obviously, you'll need to respect private property, but when we were there I talked with the ATVer's and granted permission. After filling the Sammy with cases of wine from the winery's it's a cool place to have picnic.

Good luck.

Take care

Couple of mines

BusmupHuli04_th.jpg

aDainRollOver3_th.jpg

Our1stTrip010.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/busmuo808/Picture024.jpg[/IMG]
Picture025.jpg

Our1stTrip294-1.jpg

Our1stTrip016.jpg

Our1stTrip017.jpg

Our1stTrip018.jpg

Our1stTrip060.jpg

Our1stTrip106.jpg

Our1stTrip105.jpg

93 Geo Tracker
1.6L 16v
2.5 Calmini Suspension lift
2 inch body lift
31" Adventuro M/T
Custom bumper, gamerack, tire mount and winch guard.
image-308576824.jpg

Not sure if anyone is still watching this thread anymore, but hey I'll give it a shot.

AdventureToolCompany: Can you (if you still even have the rig) get some close up pictures of how you mounted the roof rack. I am looking for a better option to do mine and would love to see some ideas.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom