1994 Landcruiser. Parts vehicle. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have used gray and tan recline handles. Tan ones are a little more at $15 and gray for $6.

I have 93 Land Cruiser needing a gray one for the driver's side seat. Do you currently have any?

- Tan sun visors for driver & passenger side?
- rear hatch passenger side strut?
- individual buttons for the climate control?
- antenna/mast?
- driver side mirror?

I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's just off the top of my head haha. Thanks!

- Tan sun visors for driver & passenger side?
- rear hatch passenger side strut?
- individual buttons for the climate control?
- antenna/mast?
- driver side mirror?

I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's just off the top of my head haha. Thanks!

You could actually buy all of the buttons for the climate control brand new. I purchased two completed set from CDan and it was very reasonably priced. It made my climate control unit looks brand new after replacing them. Worth the money and time if you are looking to restore your dash.

Yes I had spoken to him, think I may end up going that route. Thanks for the tip!

Don't make the same mistake I did and order the whole set with all of the buttons. The lettering and the tiny little lenses from the old buttons will look "Yellowed" when they are next to the new buttons. I originally only ordered the ones that needed replacing and it didn't look right at all.

This is the finished product after all of the buttons are replaced. Good luck.

WP_20150422_004.jpg

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking haha... Only a few of them are super faded, but most are yellowy

Grey leather door panels? - Pass and drivers. Shipped to 98057

How's the undercarriage, rust wise? I need a number of parts and can put together a list, but don't want to replace rust with just a little less rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom